GAME 3: Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics 09/03/20 6:30 PM ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Last year when down 0-2, the media asked our hired assassin Kawhi Leonard where we go from here. And he delivered one of the coldest, baddest quotes I've heard.

"we go back to Toronto for game 3"

well today folks, where do we go from here?

WE GO BACK TO THE BUBBLE DOME! FOR GAME 3 BUBBLE BALL!

(yes I know the assassin is gone but he left some of his cold hearted attitude behind in these guys)
    I thought that quote was more evidence that he was a robot tbh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVPxzqxdpxc

But it's the right attitude either way. Move forward, no dwelling on the past. Terminate the leprechauns.

Comment

Raptors players, please forget "what can I do for the BLM instead of playing basketball" for one week. Journalists, please stop asking how basketball probably barely matters for them right now. In reality, the only thing these players can affect is their careers right now and will be able to be social and proactive after they get the most attention they ever could, on the biggest stage, after winning the championship. That's the goal! Focus on it.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

Raps in 7.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

I thought that quote was more evidence that he was a robot tbh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVPxzqxdpxc

But it's the right attitude either way. Move forward, no dwelling on the past. Terminate the leprechauns.
          In hindsight it's one of my favorite sports quotes. Literally 0% rattled, and we won the next 4, 8 of next 10, and title.

Theres a hundred other answers he could have given and I've seen DeRozan answer with things like "maybe if we had lebron james wed be in the lead now". Kawhis focus is insane and lack of intimidation is what sets him apart from the other all world players.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

In hindsight it's one of my favorite sports quotes. Literally 0% rattled, and we won the next 4, 8 of next 10, and title.

Theres a hundred other answers he could have given and I've seen DeRozan answer with things like "maybe if we had lebron james wed be in the lead now". Kawhis focus is insane and lack of intimidation is what sets him apart from the other all world players.
            Next best quote was the "Let's go get 1 in Oakland" "Foh let's go get both"
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

Next best quote was the "Let's go get 1 in Oakland" "Foh let's go get both"
              And rounding out the top 3..........................

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                Raptors players, please forget "what can I do for the BLM instead of playing basketball" for one week. Journalists, please stop asking how basketball probably barely matters for them right now. In reality, the only thing these players can affect is their careers right now and will be able to be social and proactive after they get the most attention they ever could, on the biggest stage, after winning the championship. That's the goal! Focus on it.
                Well said. Lol

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                  Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

Raps in 7.
                  A classic Rudy Tomjanovich quote.

The Raptor with the heart of a champion now plays in LA though. And his team is once again the fav to win it all.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

I want to see some small ball lineups here of Kyle, FVV, Norm, OG, Siakam. Either run Theis of the floor or have siakam or OG guarding Robert Williams.

Comment

I want to see different refs. The tag team of Zarba and Foster spelled doom for the Raps.

Comment

Going to start a burner account: NeedPatMcCaw
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Korver and Dragich, two white guys hitting threes......play Thomas

Comment

Smart just got fined for THE flop, btw.
                            NBA got its $, Celtics its W, and we still end up losing.
                            This league is a big joke.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote:
                              That's a fucking Celtics gif Mixx
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

That's a fucking Celtics gif Mixx
                                I laughed for a solid 5 minutes XD
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...