Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Can't win with this many players shitting the bed
    We need Kyle's grit to rub off on Pascal or Fred. If they don't get unstuck we are fucked.

Comment

• They mentally broke. Sorry guys I think this is it. They are fried. Don't know why but this is not Raptors team from regular season
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

They mentally broke. Sorry guys I think this is it. They are fried. Don't know why but this is not Raptors team from regular season
        Whenever Mixx panics and gets nihilistic I know there’s plenty of reason for hope.

Comment

• Norm’s been fukkin shit..

Go Thomas

Comment

• Stop shooting damn threes. Attack them. Make the refs blow the whistle. Boston is not even defending threes anymore.

Comment

They mentally broke. Sorry guys I think this is it. They are fried. Don't know why but this is not Raptors team from regular season
              My guess is they don't want to be here. Norm and FVV talked about going home, but Lebron talked to Obama and we're playing. I think the Raptors wanted to call it a day.

Comment

• Pascal’s first points... wow

Comment

• We’re not gonna win if Pascal and Fred both can’t score
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• lol what a dummy
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Whenever Mixx panics and gets nihilistic I know there’s plenty of reason for hope.
                      Contrarian indicator. 17 point swing incoming.

Comment

• They're rattled like the Lowry/DeMar teams used to get rattled. Sucks.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          We’re not gonna win if Pascal and Fred both can’t score
                          Yeah we really need those 2 to contribute. OG is helping but he shouldn't be our focal point
                          OG is our king

Comment

• That’s a call Raps need to get but I don’t like the challenge.

Comment

• Weird series for Kyle. Finishing great but jumper non-existent
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Weird series for Kyle. Finishing great but jumper non-existent
                                Kyle is putting in the effort. Fred and Pascal need to follow.

Comment

Working...
                                X