Rebrand/KD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebrand/KD

Just came across some more gossip to share about these 2 debated topics. A kid I know just caddied for Jeff Deline of MLSE at the Canadian Open and apparently he confirmed the team colours changing to white/gold (home), black/gold (away) and all gold as the alternate. He also mentioned that the new $50 million practice facility is being built partially to lure KD, by showing the money they have/are willing to spend to contend.

Figured I'd share after Drake's little attempt to lure Durant at OVO fest. And FWIW I'm really disappointed if the gold colour scheme actually happens. KD wearing it would soften the blow, though.
    There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Oh god the all gold alternatives have me terrified now.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Oh god the all gold alternatives have me terrified now.

They have these too

Comment

Gold only works as a complimentary colour. It looks too gaudy otherwise.

Comment

I wanna know, did you friend first mention the gold black and white when he asked or did he simply ask if the colors would change and the guy mentioned the colors? Cause he could have been pulling your buddies leg lol if its true well then this is all good news... Except for the all gold alternatives, that's bad.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            I wanna know, did you friend first mention the gold black and white when he asked or did he simply ask if the colors would change and the guy mentioned the colors? Cause he could have been pulling your buddies leg lol if its true well then this is all good news... Except for the all gold alternatives, that's bad.

Not sure of exact details. Could very well have been messing with him, but didn't seem that way when I heard the info. As far as I know, he just mentioned he was a big fan and got the inside scoop handed to him. Apparently the VP of Global Partnerships doesn't keep much in the vault!
            There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

Well I guess the guy figures it doesn't matter if he gives the info to a kid cause most people won't believe it anyways.

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Not a fan of that colour scheme.

Comment

Not a fan of KD...

Comment

Wow, they are going to a gold colorway? If so, I am disappointed.

Shows how much of an influence the Drake has on the Raptors, which I guess is due to the fact that he has been a big part of hyping up the team. Obviously with OVO, that must be a huge influence on the styling of it. Hopefully the logo doesn't become an owl. I would advocate that it would be worse than the cartoonish Barney the dino.

Being optimistic here, they might pull it off, but I think that they could have gone with something better.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Reboc wrote: View Post
                      Not a fan of KD...
                      Yea, he sucks... who wants that guy anyways?

Comment

I don't mind a gold/white/black color scheme ala the NO Saints, I look forward to it. Anything new is good for a bit.

Comment

If KD likes the owl logo (he wears it).. I like it.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            I don't mind a gold/white/black color scheme ala the NO Saints, I look forward to it. Anything new is good for a bit.
                            For sure, that would look good.

Just no Washington Wizards retro gold please.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

i ;ike black and gold and gold and black

Comment

Working...
                              X