No announcement yet.

GAME 4: Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics 09/05/20 6:30 PM ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tatum has 2 fouls in 3 games. Pascal is getting like 3 by half time. It's not a fair fight, but it wasn't last year either. Just have to find a way to overcome, like they did in Game 3.

Comment

Does anyone in Toronto/GTA know what channel the game is on? Raptors schedule says Sportsnet, and I wanted to set my PVR but Sportsnet is showing the Jays game at 6:30.. well at least according to my guide (I'm recording it anyway just in case).

Couldn't find it on any other channel. Is it because I don't have Sportsnet Now?

I'll try to stream it but I spent a lot of money on cable. TSN has this app which I used for game 3 which was pretty sweet.

Comment

To be clear, I'm not worried about Tatum. He's going to get his points. I'm worried about other guys like Brown putting up monster numbers.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          To be clear, I'm not worried about Tatum. He's going to get his points. I'm worried about other guys like Brown putting up monster numbers.
          Kemba is the guy we have to stop. Not only is he creating havoc on offense, he's playing great defense on Lowry and FVV. I wish they had Hayward back, taking shots & touches away from him & Smart.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Kemba is the guy we have to stop. Not only is he creating havoc on offense, he's playing great defense on Lowry and FVV. I wish they had Hayward back, taking shots & touches away from him & Smart.
            I just have this feeling about Brown tonight.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              Winning just 1 game is such a boost for us. Until the series is actually over and Boston wins 4 games we'll have a chance. Can't say the same about being down 3-0.

I do worry about whether our guys will be okay with all the heavy minutes and only 1 day of rest in between each game
              People forget that there is only one venue. No travel time, no plane trips. Full days rest.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Does anyone in Toronto/GTA know what channel the game is on? Raptors schedule says Sportsnet, and I wanted to set my PVR but Sportsnet is showing the Jays game at 6:30.. well at least according to my guide (I'm recording it anyway just in case).

Couldn't find it on any other channel. Is it because I don't have Sportsnet Now?

I'll try to stream it but I spent a lot of money on cable. TSN has this app which I used for game 3 which was pretty sweet.
                My guide says 22 Sportsnet ,6:00 pregame, 6:30 start.

Comment

Time to pray to the old basketball gods and the new

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Jays game got moved to SN1. Raps should be on all the main SN channels.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Sometimes the TV guide just doesn’t update due to the late updates from the league on playoff game start times, etc.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Just win baby
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Sometimes the TV guide just doesn’t update due to the late updates from the league on playoff game start times, etc.
                          Mine works just fine

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

I just have this feeling about Brown tonight.

Comment

Lol, nice one

Brown is turning out to be there most consistent and aggressive guy. He was pretty pissed at the end of the game. I’d rather him dominating the ball over Kemba and Tatum. We’ll have to keep an eye on him

Comment

Celtics guys are not timid. That's what makes them dangerous. Everybody gotta be keyed in on their assignment
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X