Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's fucking do this!!!

Comment

Feeling a big first Q. 3s are going to start to fall and its going to be raining down on the leprechauns
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

TBH, we're overdue for a blowout in our favor. Raps by 20, anyone?

Comment

Not only that, but the Celtics have to have a bad performance as well. I don’t think the Celtics have another level, where as we do.

We need a game firing on all cylinders and then another game where the Celtics come out laying bricks

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
            Not only that, but the Celtics have to have a bad performance as well. I don’t think the Celtics have another level, where as we do.

We need a game firing on all cylinders and then another game where the Celtics come out laying bricks
            The Celtics did have a poor shooting night in game 3. But at 31% it was basically break even with our own night (32.5%) and that was by far our best 3 point shooting night of the series (25%, 27.5% in games 1 and 2). I think the more likely swing is: for every game to be a 33%+ night from 3 for the Raps from here on out, with one game at least with 40%+ shooting, and if we get that it should be a comfortable win.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Gimme that three-point barrage
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

We have to keep punting it inside. Kyle dominated the paint, other guys have to follow suit. Big Powell game coming.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                  We have to keep punting it inside. Kyle dominated the paint, other guys have to follow suit. Big Powell game coming.
                  Playoff Powell came out for a bit last game. Hit that long 3 in the 4th... more of that please
                  OG is our king

Comment

feels like bringing cheerleaders to bubble is a waste of resources lol
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I want Siakam to have a good game. Just something to build off of for next season.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Nurse must consider other options :
                        1- Not starting Gasol.
                        2- If he starts, he needs to go inside

Other than that, it is gonna be really hard, Boston's center is looking like a star.
                        We need to try Boucher, even Barkely does not see Gasol as the best option for Raptors.

Comment

I'll go out on a limb and state that Kanter won't see the floor tonight

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            I want Siakam to have a good game. Just something to build off of for next round.
                            Fixed that for you.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                              1- Not starting Gasol.

Other than that, it is gonna be really hard, Boston's center is looking like a star.
                              We need to try Boucher, even Barkely does not see Gasol as the best option for Raptors.
                              I think the big things are playing alot of that zone. Boston has been unable to solve it.
                              Id like to see the small ball line up if we need a spark but Gasol played good last game aside for a couple lapses in the last few minutes. I think he might be finding his legs
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                                1- Not starting Gasol.

Oh my god.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X