GAME 4: Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics 09/05/20 6:30 PM ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Surprised they let the Raps have it with 18 seconds left only up 7. Could have made it a foul game.
    Mentally, they are in major trouble right now.
    Next game is the series.

Comment

• We’re still not playing our best yet. Great game, but lots to clean up

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I just have this feeling about Brown tonight.
        I hope you get this same feeling for the next 2 games.

Comment

• Raps in 7.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry is my captain.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post

I hope you get this same feeling for the next 2 games.
              The Great One with reverse jinx
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                Raps in 7.

You mean Raps in 6

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  We’re still not playing our best yet. Great game, but lots to clean up
                  Yeah this isn't even our final form.

I want to see us firing on all cylinders heading into the ECF (knock on wood).

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We still need Siakam to put it together, and a big Norm game. Still lots to come. Can’t wait for Monday.

In all honesty, I’m happy that I don’t have to tune out all media for the next 2 days

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        They fucked up- Fred van vleet sr
                        Champs looking at the C**tics like....

Comment

• Our defence is getting better and better. These guys are learning how to disrupt them more and more every game. Love it.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Crazy that the Raptors could be up 3-1 if Smart didn't turn into Curry.

Great win though. Even though Pascal was 2/13 on 3s, he shot 8/10 inside the arc which was nice to see. Ibaka shot the ball well. Norm needs to step up.

Raptors still have some improvements to make. Next game could be the turning point in the series.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Our defence is getting better and better. These guys are learning how to disrupt them more and more every game. Love it.
                              Stevens mentioned the variety of defenses that the Raps throw at you to mess up your rhythm and keep you off-balance. Nurse is a such an innovator. He's had the Raptors practicing playoff-type defense and adjustments for the whole season. That's hard to do and get players to buy in over the course of a season, with travel and lack of practice time, injuries, etc...

Compare that with Bud. The Buck's drop coverage gives the Heat exactly the type of shots (open 3's) that are perfect for their personnel. And Bud has no counter because he just drills his team with one style of play, to perfection.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Stevens mentioned the variety of defenses that the Raps throw at you to mess up your rhythm and keep you off-balance. Nurse is a such an innovator. He's had the Raptors practicing playoff-type defense and adjustments for the whole season. That's hard to do and get players to buy in over the course of a season, with travel and lack of practice time, injuries, etc...

Compare that with Bud. The Buck's drop coverage gives the Heat exactly the type of shots (open 3's) that are perfect for their personnel. And Bud has no counter because he just drills his team with one style of play, to perfection.
                                It's incredible watching the Raptors using different types of zones in the same game. There are definitely possessions where it doesn't end well but having to constantly adjust to a shifting defense must really piss off the other team
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X