No announcement yet.

GAME 5: Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics 09/07/20 6:30 PM ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Shaq was right..just a game late..blow out..
    I'm so pissed..game 5,are u serious,wtf is this..
    Well were down 3-2..this blows..

P.S

PPl this is 35 points..not 15,give your head a shake..not happening..common man..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      Maybe pull all 5 guys and get subs in for these last 3,4 minutes..send a msg..are u kidding me.
      Siakim..is looking more and more like Derozan,dude..wake up..it's game 5,this is not acceptable.
      Stop mentioning DeRozan. This is nowhere near close to DD. DeMar ALWAYS bounce back after a bad game. Siakam has played horrible in all 5 games of this series. He was pretty average against Brooklyn too. He doesn't have the mentality of a superstar or even a star. He's just happy to be a role player.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This is a complete beat down.. feels worse than game 1. Yuck

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Just tuning in. It worked to turn the game around game 3. Let's hope it does again. Cant get em all back at once. Get it to 10 by 4th. Under 6 by 5 mins left, we can do this
          I like the optimism. It will be tough. If they lose this, hopefully it lights another fire for Game 6 and 7.

Comment

• The problem now is the energy it would take at both ends of the floor to get it back under 10.
            Can be done but this is a huge hole against this Celtics team that has been energized....and they were the ones who should have been feeling the pressure.

Comment

• Also, the fact that people talk about Game 4 as a good Siakam game tells you everything. The bar is SOOO low. He was horrible in that game too. 2/13 from 3? he got a couple of points scoring in the post because Jaylen Brown - who has completely owned him in this series - was in foul trouble the whole game.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why can't I ever watch a game from start where the Raptors do not lay an egg

Comment

• At least the refs won't feel the need to foul out a Raptor this game ....

Comment

• Gasol lost the opening tip and it was all down hill from there

Comment

• What's the consensus on the FVV foul trouble? Was it warranted or weak calls?
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Stop mentioning DeRozan. This is nowhere near close to DD. DeMar ALWAYS bounce back after a bad game. Siakam has played horrible in all 5 games of this series. He was pretty average against Brooklyn too. He doesn't have the mentality of a superstar or even a star. He's just happy to be a role player.
                        i wouldn't go that far... but yeah siakam has to put in some serious work.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          What's the consensus on the FVV foul trouble? Was it warranted or weak calls?
                          The 2nd and 3rd ones on Brown and Tatum were fouls. Don't recall the 1st one.

Comment

• Way too many passive dudes on a team
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Yes
                              i definitely think that is the case....

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

i wouldn't go that far... but yeah siakam has to put in some serious work.
                                My only excuse would be that he is being misused. He is not a midpost isolation guy or a 30-feet from the basket iso player. Get him in screen and roll, get him in the low block, run him off flex action. He isn’t good standing still.

Comment

Working...
                                X