GAME 5: Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics 09/07/20 6:30 PM ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    Pascal looked like a new man inside the arc last game, keep that up and stop taking pull-up threes and we’ll be set
    Can't have 13 3pt attempts again.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      Pascal looked like a new man inside the arc last game, keep that up and stop taking pull-up threes and we’ll be set
      Jangles wrote: View Post

I agree. He's shooting 36% on the year from 3, which is league average. At that clip you can probably attempt 4 or 5 per game in rhythm to keep the defences honest, but forcing any more than than that now you're working backwards, especially since he also happens to be one of our main rebounders, which means on misses he's not on the glass to help.

He's got a great inside game. Take the 3's that are there for you within the motion of the offence, but for the most part, I'd have him on a nice pnr with Lowry/FVV where he alternates setting the screen and receiving the screen. That will get him passed boston's permiter, and once inside they've got no shot blocking, so he'd get a lot of buckets that way.

Comment

We just need a couple of games of him shooting lights out. Come on Pascal
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          I have this feeling about Kemba tonight. We gotta find a way to contain him.

As for the Raptors, they need more from Gasol and Powell. Both guys have struggled offensively in this series.
          Tatum will be limbing tonight, write this down. The real issue is Kemba.

Comment

If it’s catch and shoot he should take them, but he should only be taking pull-ups when he’s rolling, not when he’s trying to get going
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

​

Comment

As for the Raptors, they need more from Gasol and Powell. Both guys have struggled offensively in this series.
                I know norm was a buck killer in the playoffs but if memory serves, he was also “game 5 norm”

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

I know norm was a buck killer in the playoffs but if memory serves, he was also “game 5 norm”
                  My feeling is that one of Thomas or Boucher will be the big surprise.

Comment

Today's Special:

Leprechaun Chowder

Comment

I think the Celtics are going to show up tonight. We need to have our best game of the series here in game 5.

Comment

I think the Celtics are going to show up tonight. We need to have our best game of the series here in game 5.
                        This game will be the biggest game in the series. Whoever wins goes up 3-2. Both teams will show up.

Comment

First off, wow, brave prediction picking one of their best scorers to go off.

Second, didn’t you have a similar feeling about Brown last game?

Definitely need more from Powell. Personally, I could use a lot more of the same from Gasol, with whom the Raptors have been 22 points per 100 possessions better with than without in the last three games. I certainly wouldn’t complain if he hit a couple threes.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hey, if his predictions leads to that player playing his worst game in awhile... you take it.
                            Last edited by saints91; Mon Sep 7, 2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

OG needed to dunk that. Was he not fouled there?

Comment

Gasol blown bys and blown bunnies

Comment

Working...
                                X