No announcement yet.

GAME 5: Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics 09/07/20 6:30 PM ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offense is so much better without Gasol and Siakam bricking everything.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Set screens for Thomas they hate this guy, I don’t get why ppl don’t see his game.

Comment

• Not cool Raptors not cool. Ruining a stat holiday is unacceptable

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          Look how much respect they give thomas
          He's the only player on our team that warps the defense like Curry. Nurse needs to leverage that more.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            Not cool Raptors not cool. Ruining a stat holiday is unacceptable
            I KNOWWW uggh

Comment

• take the techinical Nickkkyyyy

Comment

• Ride you starter Brad these bench guys are dangerous
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• a terrible game

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

He's the only player on our team that warps the defense like Curry. Nurse needs to leverage that more.
                    Exactly I am not saying make him a starter but when we score 11 pts in the first. Put in your secret weapon and give him the green light

Comment

• In a game where we got out-hustled from the opening tip, Nurse puts in Hustle-Jefferson with only 6 minutes left in the game. This game was all about energy and effort.... we needed some hungry bench guys in there earlier. Gasol just won 2 championships in a year - no hunger whatsoever.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        In a game where we got out-hustled from the opening tip, Nurse puts in Hustle-Jefferson with only 6 minutes left in the game. This game was all about energy and effort.... we needed some hungry bench guys in there earlier. Gasol just won 2 championships in a year - no hunger whatsoever.
                        Thats why Boucher was playing earlier. Hes basically an energy guy. Didn't work out so well.

Comment

• On the bright side the Celtics still have their starters out since our bench guys would probably demolish theirs
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Matt Thomas was the best Raptor tonight. Need to always find him 10-12 minutes, what do you have to lose?

Comment

• i dunno what brad is doing if one of these guys get hurt boston fans are going to be pissed
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I would start Thomas for Gasol next game. Gasol is washed. Dude should seriously consider retiring after this season.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X