Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 6, ECSF: Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics - Wednesday, September 9th, 6:30pm ET - SN/ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmfao

I'm not even mad at Smart. He does what he needs to do to try to win. Just so long as the refs don't fall for his shit.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Boy, when Lowry retires, this franchise will never be the same. He is the most underrated PG in the league, may be the most underrated player.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
        Boy, when Lowry retires, this franchise will never be the same. He is the most underrated PG in the league, may be the most underrated player.

Comment

• A potentially controversial opinion..

I don't mind not seeing/hearing Drake during this playoff run.

Comment

• Sure...Kyle was good but...Zainab!....Rockwell!! The gang’s back in town. We got this! Bring us home Scraptor.

Comment

• A lot of love for Lowry and the Raptors on NBA Twitter tonight, nice to see. Lowry doesn't deserve the choker narrative he got stuck with post-Lebronto.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• lmaoooo
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Sure...Kyle was good but...Zainab!....Rockwell!! The gang’s back in town. We got this! Bring us home Scraptor.
                    YEAAAAH, lets win this series!!! GO RAPS GO!

Comment

• Once again, this camera angle is the shit.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        A lot of love for Lowry and the Raptors on NBA Twitter tonight, nice to see. Lowry doesn't deserve the choker narrative he got stuck with post-Lebronto.
                        Instant classic. Tones of clutch shots. Huge effort by both teams. Massive star minutes. Controversial calls both ways. Double OT. Questionable coaching decisions.

I have buddies, clients, colleagues who don’t even watch basketball texting me Kyle Fucking Lowry notes.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

lmfao

I'm not even mad at Smart. He does what he needs to do to try to win. Just so long as the refs don't fall for his shit.
                          If Draymond Green got suspended for a game in the finals for nut shots I see no reason Smart shouldnt get a suspension for flops too. Guy seemingly tries to make games less fun to watch. I get its really hard to judge in real time but its legit dangerous when Smart and Thies drop on every play

Comment

• We beat up on Smart pretty good, which is nice.

Comment

• Say it louder CJ!

buddy = Siakam

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                this series feels like the time the raps won 2 against the cavs and thought we had a chance.
                                well this didnt age well!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X