Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny wrote: View Post
    The Siakam hate on social media is ridiculous. I don't remember Lowry or DeRozan getting this kind of hate.
    The amount of hate for someone who was such a key piece of our championship team is disgusting. Yes he played badly offensively, but he’ll be much better next year
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• There were a few brand new accounts here last game that joined just to pile on Pascal, just sayin'

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I don't want to dismiss the possibility it's some of 'us' but I wonder how many are not Raptors fans at all - either fans of another team we just played or general NBA fans. With Toronto being higher profile after that ring and just having played a pretty high profile series on national TV, are these just general NBA assholes piling on? It's disgusting.
        Some guy created a change.org account to send Siakam back to the "Congo". Really racist sh!t. Anyway the guy was Canadian based on his profile.

I don't see a random fan from another team doing something like that. It was a Raptor "fan". Pretty disgusting stuff. But that's the internet for you these days.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Some guy created a change.org account to send Siakam back to the "Congo". Really racist sh!t. Anyway the guy was Canadian based on his profile.

I don't see a random fan from another team doing something like that. It was a Raptor "fan". Pretty disgusting stuff. But that's the internet for you these days.
          Championship brought a lot of bandwagoners.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I don't want to dismiss the possibility it's some of 'us' but I wonder how many are not Raptors fans at all - either fans of another team we just played or general NBA fans. With Toronto being higher profile after that ring and just having played a pretty high profile series on national TV, are these just general NBA assholes piling on? It's disgusting.
            Probably. Also probably a large contingent of hormonal 15 yr olds that get off on putting people down and receiving "likes" from their other pimple-riddled friends saying the same stuff. It's a mob mentality thing. Twitter is full of it.

Pascal's best bet is to listen to honest takes from people he trusts as well as his coaches and teammates and focus to how to improve in the offseason like did before, as opposed to reading twitter.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Probably. Also probably a large contingent of hormonal 15 yr olds that get off on putting people down and receiving "likes" from their other pimple-riddled friends saying the same stuff. It's a mob mentality thing. Twitter is full of it.

Pascal's best bet is to listen to honest takes from people he trusts as well as his coaches and teammates and focus to how to improve in the offseason like did before, as opposed to reading twitter.
              Highly recommend to everyone, Trial By Fury, by Douglas Preston. It's based around the Amanda Knox case but it does a great job explaining internet mobs, twitter mobs, etc. and what motivates them and how they work. Very short book and well worth your time.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Championship brought a lot of bandwagoners.
                Yeah bandwagoners are super toxic. They only want the ego boost of being on the winning team, and when that goes away they turn spiteful.

Comment

Working...
                X