Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.I wrote: View Post

I think they'll be at a bigger disadvantage if they go small to counter the Raptors. Theis did well catching some lobs late in the game, thats the only flaw in the Raptors small ball lineup.
    Yeah I'd be fine if they went smaller. Their centres have been good this series, and Theis wasn't the one they were picking on late-game (Kemba)
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Comment

Everyone put on your lucky underwear

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          What is the response if Brad goes even smaller?
          Step on them?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Who wears underwear?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Coach Nick broke out the box and 1 to stymie Kemba in the first half and then finally went small to close the game. This got us a double overtime win. Should be interesting to see how the chess match works out tonight. What is the response if Brad goes even smaller?
              Trust Nick and co to come up with a counter for the lobs. Didnt rewatch but it seemed mostly like sluggish legs on the perimeter to force a rotation. Maybe need to pull in from the corners a bit when Theis gets position on OG. Dont think we go small till late like the warriors used to tho. If Celtics opt to play with no rim protector I think we just drive to the basket every play.

Comment

Can finally watch a game from the start. I usually have been tuning in at halftime. And guess who have been having great 3rd quarters?
                your welcome
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I had to wash them after OG made the shot in game 3.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

God this new forum is a piece of shit. Can never get youtube or tweets to work.
                    Last edited by Scraptor; Fri Sep 11, 2020, 08:22 PM.

Comment

God this new forum is a piece of shit. Can never get youtube or tweets to work.
                      OK boomer
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Time is moving slowly!

Comment

me right now

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Can finally watch a game from the start. I usually have been tuning in at halftime. And guess who have been having great 3rd quarters?
                            your welcome
                            You gotta get a PVR. I got one this postseason otherwise I'd miss most the games. Love it now, skip right through the commercials

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post

You gotta get a PVR. I got one this postseason otherwise I'd miss most the games. Love it now, skip right through the commercials
                              dont have cable. I can either wait till its finished and watch on leauge pass. But then i gotta get my GF to start it cause it tells you the final score or jump part way through.
                              I did the league pass thing for game 2 and could read by her body language that we lost. So jumping in live it is
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Not really a hot take:
                                Whoever plays better Kemba or Siakam, their team will win the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X