Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    Anyways I’m out for the night. It will be a quick off season. That’s a bonus.
    Christmas dude.... Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    TypeSly wrote: View Post
    Fuck I hate that Stephen A. Smith is finally going to be right. Can't stand that douche.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Pascal was terrible.. but his head was rattled.. and it started in the bubble. He's a ghost. Not the guy that we all saw earlier in the season. Yeah the defense on him was good, but it wasn't against Brooklyn and he sucked then too. I mean he was meh in every bubble game.

He must hate the environment. Or something personal happened to him. Hopefully this doesn't hurt his game permanently. That's the thing to worry about. Mental blocks might be hard to overcome.

But I still wouldn't trade him until we see what his game looks like next season.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Anyways I’m out for the night. It will be a quick off season. That’s a bonus.

Leave a comment:

• TypeSly
    replied
    Fuck I hate that Stephen A. Smith is finally going to be right. Can't stand that douche.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Siakam won’t be traded. Someone is going to sign VV more than we want to spend. I wouldn’t mind seeing Serg. Stick around if the contract is favourable.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    I don't know how we can say this is his ceiling when we've already, frequently seen him be way, way better.

Man needs a reset. Not a delete.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

It's not about skills. He doesn't have the mindset of a great player. He's just a happy go lucky guy.
    I don't think he's so happy right now. Certainly not lucky....
    I don't think Serge is happy
    I KNOW Kyle isn't happy

I just irrationally want to see roster changes for next season. I want a different starting rotation.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    It suck right now..I'm not gonna s@#$ on the team,boston is good team,it was coin flip..like I said at the beginning of the series,check my msg's...rebounding was gonna be key 2 this series,unfortunately the gods were not on our side this time. Off Season will be very interesting..

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

It all comes back to his dribbling skills. His handle isn’t tight enough. And his body isn’t strong enough. At least not for playoff level intensity and defenders level. This didn’t start in the bubble. It started against top ranked teams and got worse just before the all star break. The easy transition points Pascal gets in the regular season masked the problem. Just compare Pascal’s dribbling to just about any franchise player... it’s not even close.
    Beating a dead horse but by my count they ran 4 screen and rolls tonight with Pascal and one of the guards and got 2 layups and wide open 3. The empty possession was cause it ended up with Siakam in isolation. He isn’t a scoring wing but an athletic big with some game who is played like he’s Kawhi Leonard.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

It's not about skills. He doesn't have the mindset of a great player. He's just a happy go lucky guy.
    Mamba mentality goes away quickly when you dribble off your foot. You have to back up the swagger with technical skills to execute. Pascal is still catching up with his peers.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    yeah he'll never be that guy. Handle is the most difficult skill to learn at this level. This is his ceiling

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Not fresh off of playoffs. You gotta raise his value. It'll be selling low
    I mean, they got rid of DeRozan after his horrific series against the Cavs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X