Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

It all comes back to his dribbling skills. His handle isn’t tight enough. And his body isn’t strong enough. At least not for playoff level intensity and defenders level. This didn’t start in the bubble. It started against top ranked teams and got worse just before the all star break. The easy transition points Pascal gets in the regular season masked the problem. Just compare Pascal’s dribbling to just about any franchise player... it’s not even close.
    It's not about skills. He doesn't have the mindset of a great player. He's just a happy go lucky guy.

Leave a comment:

• TypeSly
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Kyle's already under contract for next season. And he's sure not going to be traded.
    Pascal will be back too, fans might as well get that in their head now.

Marc is gone, I don't think his head is in the game any longer. FVV will be signed for a bit more than many of us think he's worth.
    Time to bring in a new starting centre to play with Serge.
    Oh really? I thought Lowry only signed for one season. Pascal is just going to keep getting better and better, so I sure hope we don't lose him. I hope we retain FVV, even if's it's a little more expensive than he's worth. Gasol is useless.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Kyle the GROAT, thank you.

Ended as expected with tempered expectations after losing Kawhi. Hard fought game 7 and losing to a more talented team is more than I could asked for as a Raptors fan.

Sign and trade Fred Van Vleet to acquire a Beal or Oladipo or Lillard.

Masai has some options.

Go Raptors !

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Would have rather they beat us than us beat ourselves but there you go. An unbelievable nearly 24 month run with this team. Will be interesting to see what comes next. Stay safe everyone. Go Nuggets?

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Kyle could be traded in the offseason. I would hate to see it, but he’s a prime rental player.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied

*barf*
    No one left to cheer for, Miami would be the most palatable but *barf*
    I will watch the Nuggets-Clippers series to the end and then I am done. No interest watching Celtics-Heat or Lakers-Clips.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Pascal will never be the guy. He doesn't have the mentality of a star player. They need to get rid of him this offseason.
    Not fresh off of playoffs. You gotta raise his value. It'll be selling low

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    They have Tatum, we don't. That's the difference.

I'm not even mad honestly. What would piss me off is if they bring Siakam back next year. He's not that dude. SEVEN straight horrific games. I've never seen anything like it from a "star" player. He got worse and worse every game.
    It all comes back to his dribbling skills. His handle isn’t tight enough. And his body isn’t strong enough. At least not for playoff level intensity and defenders level. This didn’t start in the bubble. It started against top ranked teams and got worse just before the all star break. The easy transition points Pascal gets in the regular season masked the problem. Just compare Pascal’s dribbling to just about any franchise player... it’s not even close.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    On the bright side any basketball I watch from here on out (until next season) will be completely stress free

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied

*barf*
    If Denver can miraculously pull off a series win I'm going with them

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Freds not a 20 mil man.
    i wouldnt give Gasol any more then a vet min
    Kyle is the Goat
    Pascal still needs to get better to be a number 1 option.
    Offseason just got easier for masai
    Pascal will never be the guy. He doesn't have the mentality of a star player. They need to get rid of him this offseason.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Gasol a team worst -19 in 19 minutes tonight, whoops. I think that was his worst game of the series. 3 bench guys were all plusses.

Leave a comment:

• TypeSly
    replied

Just admit it dude. You're a Celtics fan.
    I can't stand Jimmy Butler. And I don't like the Clippers or the Lakers... So go Boston!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    TypeSly wrote: View Post
    I guess I'm cheering for Boston now.
    *barf*
    Nuggets if they find a miracle
    Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Sep 12, 2020, 12:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    He may not be the franchise guy, but why did we even think he was? He can still live up to the max contract.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X