Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Glad to see my #1 fan is back. I remember you spending an entire year calling nick nurse an idiot so I'll take it as the highest of compliments
    Says the guy who stalk posters here for a living...wishing Covid for Boston players to have says a lot about you outside of your Raptors Republic career.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    TypeSly wrote: View Post
    Gasol better not be here next season. I hope Lowy comes back for one more season.
    Kyle's already under contract for next season. And he's sure not going to be traded.
    Pascal will be back too, fans might as well get that in their head now.

Marc is gone, I don't think his head is in the game any longer. FVV will be signed for a bit more than many of us think he's worth.
    Time to bring in a new starting centre to play with Serge.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    We all wanted him to stop shooting threes? Which do you prefer. Pascal was pushed to be a number 1 or 2 option. He’s not ready, but it’s not time to give up
    on him either

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

IF Masai doesn't get poached by other teams first.
    Do you think those concerns won't affect his decision for his own future?
    it is well known that Knicks are after him, I feel that the MLSE will find it hard to convince him to stay. On the other hand, we might go into rebuilding, it is tough, it is really tough to determine which path this management will take.

Leave a comment:

• TypeSly
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Just admit it dude. You're a Celtics fan.
    I am now!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    TypeSly wrote: View Post
    I guess I'm cheering for Boston now.
    Just admit it dude. You're a Celtics fan.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Welp, great season and a good series, can't complain too much overall. Too bad they kept pissing away possessions on Siakam iso's that hadn't worked all series and for some reason Fred was our starting PG all night again and Lowry mostly stood around off ball. I don't understand it. So much one-on-one with guys standing around, the halfcourt offence didn't need to be that hard. Too predictable and they kept getting turned over, guys just collapsed on ball handlers.

Defence was really, really good and gave them a chance in the end. Wish we had played more of the small lineup earlier, also wish they had stuck with some of the bench guys in for Siakam/Gasol in the first half bc Siakam/Gasol were killing us, made the runs with them out and Thomas/Powell/Ibaka in.

Solid job Boston is just better. Glad it was pushed to a game 7.

Would really like to see a Celtics/Clippers final. Tatum/Brown vs Kawhi/George showdown.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    cant put it on fred. nobody else was doing anything. someone had to take the shots. siakam was so scared he couldnt even put up a single 3. a ridiculous amount of turnovers made everyone stop passing.
    Yep. 0 3PA. That's crazy. He wanted no part of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Sucks that we lost like that.. with Kyle fouling out down only 2 points. That last shot should have been taken by Kyle not Fred and Pascal. Gotta give credit to the Celtics for hanging in and doing it without Hayward. Smart was really good. Tatum was awesome. Brown was pretty good.

We still almost got them.

Rooting for the Heat. Let's go Jimmy!

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Freds not a 20 mil man.
    i wouldnt give Gasol any more then a vet min
    Kyle is the Goat
    Pascal still needs to get better to be a number 1 option.
    Offseason just got easier for masai
    Couldn't agree more. People saying Pascal needs to go are overreacting. He was trash in the bubble but people forget how good he was all season. I'm not sure what Fred is worth, maybe 15mil? I'd be all for gasol on the vet minimum and coming off the bench. Will be interesting what Masai does.

Leave a comment:

• TypeSly
    replied
    I guess I'm cheering for Boston now.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    They have Tatum, we don't. That's the difference.

I'm not even mad honestly. What would piss me off is if they bring Siakam back next year. He's not that dude. SEVEN straight horrific games. I've never seen anything like it from a "star" player. He got worse and worse every game.

Leave a comment:

• TypeSly
    replied
    Gasol better not be here next season. I hope Lowy comes back for one more season.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    That was a good title defence after loosing a top 3 guy. Have to be proud of this team. Masai let these guys go out and defend. I think it’s time to reshape this team for the future. 3 core guys up in Free Agency, it’s a perfect time to pivot.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Freds not a 20 mil man. YUP
    i wouldnt give Gasol any more then a vet min. YUP
    Kyle is the Goat. GROAT
    Pascal still needs to get better to be a number 1 option. MASAI NEEDS TO BRING IN A NUMBER ONE OPTION
    Offseason just got easier for masai. GET TO WORK

Leave a comment:

Working...
X