Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I
    replied
    Too many turnovers was the reason why they lost. Sucks. Still had a blast watching the games this season. Good team, fought hard and never gave up. All you could ask for in a team.

Time to look forward to the off-season and see what happens with Giannis and what Masai does.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    cant put it on fred. nobody else was doing anything. someone had to take the shots. siakam was so scared he couldnt even put up a single 3. a ridiculous amount of turnovers made everyone stop passing.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    I need time to process the season and these playoffs. But they gave us a great year no doubt about it. Kyle gave them everything he had.

Leave a comment:

• TypeSly
    replied
    C'mon Giannis! There's a bag of Maynard's waitin' for ya here.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    I believe Massai will turn this roster upside down.
    Gasol is gone for sure.
    Siakam is on the block.
    Fred will not be given the max.
    Ibaka's contract is over.
    It is gonna be really tought for Massai.
    IF Masai doesn't get poached by other teams first.
    Do you think those concerns won't affect his decision for his own future?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Was still a great season. Could have been swept if not for that miracle 3 from OG in game 3. Really fought hard to get to this point.

Would a, could a, should a game.

- Pascal was terrible
    - Fred too many dumb mistakes again, including that shot at the end
    - Norm not blocking out Tatum
    - Gasol's minutes
    - Bad use of timeouts. The challenge was unnecessary.

And we still only lost by 5.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Plenty of good and plenty of bad. We showed heart and played the game to the end. Having said that, it's hard to look at the positives right now. Nick Nurse and Pascal Siakam pissed away this series. Nick for insisting that Pascal has got it when he clearly doesn't and Pascal for being such a dumb player all series long.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Also we would have won the series with a real atmosphere and 4 games at the ACC

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Nurse was loyal to a fault, but that’s why they played so hard for him. They looked mentally exhausted tonight. Good season. Gave the guys that won a chance to defend our title. Next year will/should be about developing guys like TD, Thomas and Boucher if he stays. Rico Hines got some work to do.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Pascal
    Gasol
    Nick
    Fred

and Norm with a couple key errors too.

Lots of blame to go around.
    All around bad game. Ibaka was brutal in his minutes. Did his role well but nobody thought he existed on O.

Leave a comment:

• TypeSly
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Pascal
    Gasol
    Nick
    Fred

and Norm with a couple key errors too.

Lots of blame to go around.
    Yep, but Pascal had like 3 turnovers in a row in the 4th, when it mattered most. "Playoff Powell" too.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Also put in matt Thomas
    Gotta say, everyone is going to point at Pascal, then FVV and Gasol but Nurse did not have a great series in my opinion. I think a lot of the struggles those guys had were in large part on the coach.

Even so, Nurse didn’t turn it over and make all those awful decisions. That’s on the players. Disappointing end to an otherwise amazing year.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    I’m gonna try and drown my sorrows by watching New Girl and staying off these boards for a bit. Blows that it had to end like this. Cheers guys
    Yeah I'm out too. Sorry I couldn't pull it out fellas.

Raps forever.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Helluva season, I got to feel the same jitters and excitement in this 7 gamer as the chip run last year.
    Thank you Toronto Raptors.

Now get to work Masai. Much as I respect them, I don't want to see this same team trotted out next year.
    Cya Mark Gasol. Time for a new starting lineup.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Now all that's left is to cheer against Kawhi Leonard. Would hurt too bad to watch him do it again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X