Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    This was hinted at yesterday but it's official now:

Crew Chief: Scott Foster
    Referee: Zach Zarba
    Umpire: David Guthrie
    Alternate: Tre Maddox

Ugh Scott Foster. Someone's getting ejected.
    Scott Foster is already trending in Canada. Lol. This could get ugly.

Comment

I was listening to the Bill Simmons podcast, I know he is a homer but he had the audacity to say Tatum is not respected by the refs, and he doesn’t get calls. You blow on the guy and he gets a call. We have to win this game, we need to crush that fan base.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

As I always say, GREAT players always bounce back after a bad game. Kemba Walker had an all time bad game the other night. 5 points on 2/11 shooting? he's gonna come out guns a blazing tonight. And you know Tatum is gonna do his thing. The key is Brown and Smart. You can't have these two go off.

The Celtics for sure will put Smart on Lowry the whole game tonight. So the Raptors need other guys to step up. They need Powell, OG, Ibaka and FVV to make their shots.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

If someone gets ejected I hope it's Smart
            Its never smart to get ejected.

Comment

How hard do you think it would it be to plant a Covid-19 tester into Tatum or Kemba's room before the game tonight?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                How hard do you think it would it be to plant a Covid-19 tester into Tatum or Kemba's room before the game tonight?
                Better yet, plant covid into tatum and kemba.

Too far?
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                  I was listening to the Bill Simmons podcast, I know he is a homer but he had the audacity to say Tatum is not respected by the refs, and he doesn’t get calls. You blow on the guy and he gets a call. We have to win this game, we need to crush that fan base.
                  Bill Simmons has gone from a decent, entertaining basketball writer to a blowhard who is almost as irritating as Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith. I hope we crush the Celtics just so he can cry tears into his Lucky Charms.

Comment

maybe siakam has been faking playing horrible this whole time and is ready to unleash himself in game 7

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Bill Simmons has gone from a decent, entertaining basketball writer to a blowhard who is almost as irritating as Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith. I hope we crush the Celtics just so he can cry tears into his Lucky Charms.
                      That's underselling it imo. I'm really dating myself here but 10 15 years ago he was arguably THE best sports writer/columnist I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

But yeah now hes a rich podcaster and that's not what made him special
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Too far?

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post

I feel the opposite. I think Siakam has been the worst decision maker on the team. I don't like Fred's deep 3s when he is struggling but he has proven he can hit those shots. Pascal has been a disaster in virtually all offensive areas. Way too many pull up 3s with 15+ seconds on the clock. Way too many blind post ups from 16 feet into defenders that have schooled him. Way too many reckless drives into the teeth of the defence. Way too many careless turnovers at key times. He has been abysmal on the offensive side.
                          Siakam has been much better from 2 and Fred's been better from 3. But both are still off from their usual peaks.

​​​​
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Bloody hell, just noticed the game starts at 9! I hate those late starts, I have to get up every morning at 5:30. I have pvr but for game 7 I don't think I can wait.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Too far?
                              Maybe just an explosive diarrhea guest

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X