Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

dont have cable. I can either wait till its finished and watch on leauge pass. But then i gotta get my GF to start it cause it tells you the final score or jump part way through.
    I did the league pass thing for game 2 and could read by her body language that we lost. So jumping in live it is
    The blackouts on league pass forced me to get cable. It was cool watching other games, but really who has all the extra time for that. You can turn off the the thing that shows the score btw

Comment

Comment

Rub your good luck charms everyone! Mine is my right nut. Slightly larger.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

dont have cable. I can either wait till its finished and watch on leauge pass. But then i gotta get my GF to start it cause it tells you the final score or jump part way through.
          I did the league pass thing for game 2 and could read by her body language that we lost. So jumping in live it is
          Dude. There is a setting to turn the scores off.
          If no cable subscribe to TSN Direct for $20 a month you can cancel whenever and watch this sh!t live yo.

Comment

stomp them little leprechauns!!!
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I have the TSN stream and it has not started yet, anyone have a toronto stream link?

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Dude. There is a setting to turn the scores off.
                If no cable subscribe to TSN Direct for $20 a month you can cancel whenever and watch this sh!t live yo.
                Oh I watch live just stream.

Comment

pray to your Gods y'all, we need Siakam to have a great game and refs to not fuck up anything

Comment

I have a feeling this is gonna be ugly. 96-92 type of game
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Here's hoping Siakam can play intelligently on the offensive side.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        I have a feeling this is gonna be ugly. 96-92 type of game
                        as long as the Raptors pull out the W, we gucci

Comment

• Looks like nugs gonna force a game 6. Only helps that the west series are still going and maybe they give us a couple extra days off

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Looks like nugs gonna force a game 6. Only helps that the west series are still going and maybe they give us a couple extra days off
                            I hope Clippers don't reach finals. They became my most hated team in the bubble, how Kawhi ended up on this team lol

Comment

• who's the ref that stood for the US anthem and kneeled for the Canadian anthem. Can't see.

Comment

• Do the player really need to be reminded of 911 a minute before tip off?

Comment

Working...
                                X