Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope its nothing - too good a series to be ruined by a late injury

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Oh my god did Brown tear something?
      looked like a groin then he was holding his knee.
      The court has been fucked all bubble. so many slips and falls
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        Wtf Fred, every time you miss you give up 2 points the other way
        because everybody goes for offensive board cause they know he's missing that shit
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Pascal’s handle just ain’t ready for prime time. That’s at least 70% of the problem. The other 30% is his body isn’t strong enough for the tougher physical play to finish in the playoffs. He’s at least 2 years away.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Pascal’s handle just ain’t ready for prime time. That’s at least 70% of the problem. The other 30% is his body isn’t strong enough for the tougher physical play to finish in the playoffs. He’s at least 2 years away.
            2 years away from being 2 years away, WELP!

Comment

• my guy is playing like he never touched the ball before...holy shit

Comment

• Theis in foul trouble, gotta go at Williams. Fredy rushes to shoot to avoid getting blocked but if he slows up a bit its an easy kick out

Comment

• Pascal will be much better next season. The shutdown and bubble has clearly fucked with him majorly
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Pascal’s handle just ain’t ready for prime time. That’s at least 70% of the problem. The other 30% is his body isn’t strong enough for the tougher physical play to finish in the playoffs. He’s at least 2 years away.
                    He spent covid break on the couch. His game needs constant repetition, he started playing when he was 17
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• honetly...i'm not sure i wanna watch siakam do anything at this point...

Comment

i think he's out of shape compared to the pre-shutdown season. doesn't have the speed to outrun defences right now.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

2 years away from being 2 years away, WELP!
                          Seriously, he's Bruno Caboclo like in this series. Not even exaggerating.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't buy it. Mostly mental. He's got the big-time Markelle Fultz yips all of the sudden. Let's hope he doesn't remain there 4ever like Markelle.

Need him to BUST. OUT.

Comment

• Now would be a great time for Fred to hit some 3s.

Comment

• need the raptors to turn jurassic park on and go full super saiyan mode and win this baby! I KNOW WE CAN

Comment

Working...
                                X