Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plenty of good and plenty of bad. We showed heart and played the game to the end. Having said that, it's hard to look at the positives right now. Nick Nurse and Pascal Siakam pissed away this series. Nick for insisting that Pascal has got it when he clearly doesn't and Pascal for being such a dumb player all series long.

Comment

• Was still a great season. Could have been swept if not for that miracle 3 from OG in game 3. Really fought hard to get to this point.

Would a, could a, should a game.

- Pascal was terrible
      - Fred too many dumb mistakes again, including that shot at the end
      - Norm not blocking out Tatum
      - Gasol's minutes
      - Bad use of timeouts. The challenge was unnecessary.

And we still only lost by 5.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
        I believe Massai will turn this roster upside down.
        Gasol is gone for sure.
        Siakam is on the block.
        Fred will not be given the max.
        Ibaka's contract is over.
        It is gonna be really tought for Massai.
        IF Masai doesn't get poached by other teams first.
        Do you think those concerns won't affect his decision for his own future?

Comment

• C'mon Giannis! There's a bag of Maynard's waitin' for ya here.

Comment

• I need time to process the season and these playoffs. But they gave us a great year no doubt about it. Kyle gave them everything he had.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• cant put it on fred. nobody else was doing anything. someone had to take the shots. siakam was so scared he couldnt even put up a single 3. a ridiculous amount of turnovers made everyone stop passing.

Comment

• Too many turnovers was the reason why they lost. Sucks. Still had a blast watching the games this season. Good team, fought hard and never gave up. All you could ask for in a team.

Time to look forward to the off-season and see what happens with Giannis and what Masai does.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Freds not a 20 mil man. YUP
                  i wouldnt give Gasol any more then a vet min. YUP
                  Kyle is the Goat. GROAT
                  Pascal still needs to get better to be a number 1 option. MASAI NEEDS TO BRING IN A NUMBER ONE OPTION
                  Offseason just got easier for masai. GET TO WORK

Comment

• That was a good title defence after loosing a top 3 guy. Have to be proud of this team. Masai let these guys go out and defend. I think it’s time to reshape this team for the future. 3 core guys up in Free Agency, it’s a perfect time to pivot.

Comment

• Gasol better not be here next season. I hope Lowy comes back for one more season.

Comment

• They have Tatum, we don't. That's the difference.

I'm not even mad honestly. What would piss me off is if they bring Siakam back next year. He's not that dude. SEVEN straight horrific games. I've never seen anything like it from a "star" player. He got worse and worse every game.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I guess I'm cheering for Boston now.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Freds not a 20 mil man.
                            i wouldnt give Gasol any more then a vet min
                            Kyle is the Goat
                            Pascal still needs to get better to be a number 1 option.
                            Offseason just got easier for masai
                            Couldn't agree more. People saying Pascal needs to go are overreacting. He was trash in the bubble but people forget how good he was all season. I'm not sure what Fred is worth, maybe 15mil? I'd be all for gasol on the vet minimum and coming off the bench. Will be interesting what Masai does.

Comment

• Sucks that we lost like that.. with Kyle fouling out down only 2 points. That last shot should have been taken by Kyle not Fred and Pascal. Gotta give credit to the Celtics for hanging in and doing it without Hayward. Smart was really good. Tatum was awesome. Brown was pretty good.

We still almost got them.

Rooting for the Heat. Let's go Jimmy!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                cant put it on fred. nobody else was doing anything. someone had to take the shots. siakam was so scared he couldnt even put up a single 3. a ridiculous amount of turnovers made everyone stop passing.
                                Yep. 0 3PA. That's crazy. He wanted no part of the ball.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X