Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Pascal will never be the guy. He doesn't have the mentality of a star player. They need to get rid of him this offseason.
    Not fresh off of playoffs. You gotta raise his value. It'll be selling low
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

*barf*
      No one left to cheer for, Miami would be the most palatable but *barf*
      I will watch the Nuggets-Clippers series to the end and then I am done. No interest watching Celtics-Heat or Lakers-Clips.

Comment

• Kyle could be traded in the offseason. I would hate to see it, but he’s a prime rental player.

Comment

• Would have rather they beat us than us beat ourselves but there you go. An unbelievable nearly 24 month run with this team. Will be interesting to see what comes next. Stay safe everyone. Go Nuggets?

Comment

• Kyle the GROAT, thank you.

Ended as expected with tempered expectations after losing Kawhi. Hard fought game 7 and losing to a more talented team is more than I could asked for as a Raptors fan.

Sign and trade Fred Van Vleet to acquire a Beal or Oladipo or Lillard.

Masai has some options.

Go Raptors !

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Kyle's already under contract for next season. And he's sure not going to be traded.
              Pascal will be back too, fans might as well get that in their head now.

Marc is gone, I don't think his head is in the game any longer. FVV will be signed for a bit more than many of us think he's worth.
              Time to bring in a new starting centre to play with Serge.
              Oh really? I thought Lowry only signed for one season. Pascal is just going to keep getting better and better, so I sure hope we don't lose him. I hope we retain FVV, even if's it's a little more expensive than he's worth. Gasol is useless.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It all comes back to his dribbling skills. His handle isn’t tight enough. And his body isn’t strong enough. At least not for playoff level intensity and defenders level. This didn’t start in the bubble. It started against top ranked teams and got worse just before the all star break. The easy transition points Pascal gets in the regular season masked the problem. Just compare Pascal’s dribbling to just about any franchise player... it’s not even close.
                It's not about skills. He doesn't have the mindset of a great player. He's just a happy go lucky guy.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Not fresh off of playoffs. You gotta raise his value. It'll be selling low
                  I mean, they got rid of DeRozan after his horrific series against the Cavs.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• yeah he'll never be that guy. Handle is the most difficult skill to learn at this level. This is his ceiling
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

It's not about skills. He doesn't have the mindset of a great player. He's just a happy go lucky guy.
                        Mamba mentality goes away quickly when you dribble off your foot. You have to back up the swagger with technical skills to execute. Pascal is still catching up with his peers.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It all comes back to his dribbling skills. His handle isn’t tight enough. And his body isn’t strong enough. At least not for playoff level intensity and defenders level. This didn’t start in the bubble. It started against top ranked teams and got worse just before the all star break. The easy transition points Pascal gets in the regular season masked the problem. Just compare Pascal’s dribbling to just about any franchise player... it’s not even close.
                          Beating a dead horse but by my count they ran 4 screen and rolls tonight with Pascal and one of the guards and got 2 layups and wide open 3. The empty possession was cause it ended up with Siakam in isolation. He isn’t a scoring wing but an athletic big with some game who is played like he’s Kawhi Leonard.

Comment

• It suck right now..I'm not gonna s@#$ on the team,boston is good team,it was coin flip..like I said at the beginning of the series,check my msg's...rebounding was gonna be key 2 this series,unfortunately the gods were not on our side this time. Off Season will be very interesting..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I don't think he's so happy right now. Certainly not lucky....
                              I don't think Serge is happy
                              I KNOW Kyle isn't happy

I just irrationally want to see roster changes for next season. I want a different starting rotation.

Comment

• I don't know how we can say this is his ceiling when we've already, frequently seen him be way, way better.

Man needs a reset. Not a delete.

Comment

Working...
                                X