Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 7, ECSF: Boston Celtics @ Toronto Raptors - Friday September 11th, 9pm ET - TSN/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siakam won’t be traded. Someone is going to sign VV more than we want to spend. I wouldn’t mind seeing Serg. Stick around if the contract is favourable.

Comment

• Fuck I hate that Stephen A. Smith is finally going to be right. Can't stand that douche.

Comment

• Anyways I’m out for the night. It will be a quick off season. That’s a bonus.

Comment

• Pascal was terrible.. but his head was rattled.. and it started in the bubble. He's a ghost. Not the guy that we all saw earlier in the season. Yeah the defense on him was good, but it wasn't against Brooklyn and he sucked then too. I mean he was meh in every bubble game.

He must hate the environment. Or something personal happened to him. Hopefully this doesn't hurt his game permanently. That's the thing to worry about. Mental blocks might be hard to overcome.

But I still wouldn't trade him until we see what his game looks like next season.

Comment

• TypeSly wrote: View Post
            Fuck I hate that Stephen A. Smith is finally going to be right. Can't stand that douche.
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
              Anyways I’m out for the night. It will be a quick off season. That’s a bonus.
              Christmas dude.... Christmas.

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  I don't know how we can say this is his ceiling when we've already, frequently seen him be way, way better.

Man needs a reset. Not a delete.
                  Some people got short term memories or only care about the short term. He'll be fine. He may not be that main guy, but hes proven he can be the second scoring option on a championship team. All the Raptors need to do is get the main guy. Obviously if you can trade Pascal for a superstar, thats different.

Comment

• Nobody's offseason is affected by what happened here. Raptors have a plan in place. These are solid players.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
                      Lol. Good point. That's exactly what he is, a broken clock.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Nobody's offseason is affected by what happened here. Raptors have a plan in place. These are solid players.
                        Giannis Antetokounmpo
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Nobody's offseason is affected by what happened here. Raptors have a plan in place. These are solid players.
                          Bingo. Pascal had an amazing season and looking forward to an even better Siakam next season.

Comment

• Comment

• end of an era
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Glad it was competitive and entertaining to the last. Sad to say goodbye to the defending Champs. Hoped the magic would hold out, but we know how rare that magic can be. They had a touch of it all season long. Super proud of what they've done and looking forward to the future.

That's the most candid and non-combative I've ever seen Kyle in a presser. You can see his love for playing with these guys. You can see his love for playing with the Toronto Raptors.

Looking forward to what comes next.

Comment

Working...
                                X