Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7:30pm Start times this season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7:30pm Start times this season

    It hasn't been officially announced yet, but the Raptors are moving to 7:30 start times for weekday home games. They've been discussing it on The Fan yesterday and right now with Eric Smith.

    I think this is way better as it's gonna give people a chance to either get down there after work in good time, or even to get a few things accomplished at home, like make my dinner without missing the first quarter plus!
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

  • #2
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    It hasn't been officially announced yet, but the Raptors are moving to 7:30 start times for weekday home games. They've been discussing it on The Fan yesterday and right now with Eric Smith.

    I think this is way better as it's gonna give people a chance to either get down there after work in good time, or even to get a few things accomplished at home, like make my dinner without missing the first quarter plus!
    I'm a big fan of this too. It gives you a chance to relax and I really don't see a difference in a game normally finishing at 9:30 and 10:00... I like it

    Comment


    • #3
      Vunderful, mwahahahaha


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

      Comment


      • #4
        Really nice for parents out there too - getting the kids to bed and being able to watch most of the game just got a lot easier.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • #5
          I get way too anxious for games so waiting an extra half hour is not ideal for me
          Last edited by Machine; Thu Aug 14, 2014, 12:15 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            I get way to anxious for games so waiting an extra half hour is not ideal for me
            I'm with you lol

            Comment


            • #7
              FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              I get way to anxious for games so waiting an extra half hour is not ideal for me
              Same with me, I start getting ready for the game like I'm going out to a party
              Abbas wrote:

              First of all i was my own source

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh, just heard that the NBA schedule will be released at 6pm today. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • #9
                  DanH wrote: View Post
                  Really nice for parents out there too - getting the kids to bed and being able to watch most of the game just got a lot easier.
                  I just neglect my children. It's easier
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DanH wrote: View Post
                    Really nice for parents out there too - getting the kids to bed and being able to watch most of the game just got a lot easier.

                    This is huge for me, that's for sure. Plus taking the train in from Hamilton to catch games and still having time to eat will be a nice change.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      danh wrote: View Post
                      really nice for parents out there too - getting the kids to bed and being able to watch most of the game just got a lot easier.
                      pvr?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        pvr?
                        Many of us cut the cable before PVRs even hit the market.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          big red wrote: View Post
                          Many of us cut the cable before PVRs even hit the market.
                          I cut the cable this past season. Way too expensive. I can watch on delay, but only if I wait for the game to end.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            big red wrote: View Post
                            Many of us cut the cable before PVRs even hit the market.
                            I cut it last year and just do league pass which still allows one to play catch up.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              I cut it last year and just do league pass which still allows one to play catch up.
                              league pass online? how do you not get screwed by blackouts if so?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X