7:30pm Start times this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    league pass online? how do you not get screwed by blackouts if so?
    Download UnoTelly.

Comment

Unotelly

Comment

is unotelly just a DNS? do you still need to pay for league pass?
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          you still need to pay for league pass, sorry.

Comment

basically i'm never gonna have kids solely so i can enjoy raptors games to the fullest

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
              Yes.

International one is what I buy.

Comment

for people with jailbroken idevices, league pass is free AND blackout-free without using a vpn. i just airplay to my tv and works perfectly. sometimes i just watch at work on my ipad if i'm working late.

Comment

I liked 7:00 because I live in the pacific time zone so I could come home from school at 3:45 and the game would be on in fifteen minutes.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                    I liked 7:00 because I live in the pacific time zone so I could come home from school at 3:45 and the game would be on in fifteen minutes.
                    im going to miss being on the west coast, its so nice to watch the games right after work

Comment

More time to throw a few back before tip-off. Should improve the fan support and the homecourt advantage by having drunker more rowdy fans throughout the building and maybe give the suits some more time to get into the platinum seats.

Comment

The_Warlord wrote: View Post
                        More time to throw a few back before tip-off. Should improve the fan support and the homecourt advantage by having drunker more rowdy fans throughout the building and maybe give the suits some more time to get into the platinum seats.
                        They could start at 9pm and still be "fashionably" late.

Although I think that is more of a puck phenomenon, no?

Comment

:|
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I seem to be in the minority, but I liked the 7pm. Got me home a little earlier after games and lets me roll right from work (with or without a bite to eat) to the games. Agree on the point about more time to grab a drink in advance ... it actually should help out the restaurants / bars around the ACC, as it was tough to squeeze time in before the 7pm - especially if you dont work downtown.

Comment

Working...
                            X