Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Off Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ugh, Thompson to the Celtics? Boston is set up to be annoyingly good again
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

    Comment


    • ebrian wrote: View Post
      With VanVleet re-tweeting his "Bet on yourself", one thing is for sure -- Gordon Hayward didn't bet on himself. Turned down a $34.2M option and signed a $32M/year contract. I guess he didn't trust himself to stay healthy for one year!
      You're kidding right? Hayward bet on the Benjamins and won large

      Comment


      • 007 wrote: View Post
        Ugh, Thompson to the Celtics? Boston is set up to be annoyingly good again
        Raps 4-6 in the East?

        Comment


        • Celtics going for NBA 2K15 - with signing Tristan Thompson and now Jeff Teague

          Comment


          • Knicks sign Nerlens Noel
            1 year - 5 mil

            Comment


            • Serge must be giving his other suitors some serious consideration if he hasn't sighed yet. What can we offer him in lieu of the FVV deal and still preserve the max cap space?

              Comment


              • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                Raps 4-6 in the East?
                Yeah but remember: Cap Space...

                2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                Comment


                • LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Serge must be giving his other suitors some serious consideration if he hasn't sighed yet. What can we offer him in lieu of the FVV deal and still preserve the max cap space?
                  Serge is playing hard 2 get..OG needs twit at him 2 stop playing, bc he wants 2 get extension also..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

                  Comment


                  • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                    Raps 4-6 in the East?
                    Still a lot to shake out between now and start of season. I think anywhere from 2-6 is quite possible, though I would bet on top-four
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

                    Comment


                    • LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Serge must be giving his other suitors some serious consideration if he hasn't sighed yet. What can we offer him in lieu of the FVV deal and still preserve the max cap space?
                      Cap space and roster flexibility is drying up quickly though. Serge could get stuck with a bad deal.

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post

                        Cap space and roster flexibility is drying up quickly though. Serge could get stuck with a bad deal.
                        Clips can offer the full MLE longer term but Raps can give him the big one year deal. He could go Nets but it would mean a big pay cut (can’t see Raps helping the Nets out). Having said that, little weird we don’t have a decision yet given that Serge must have been well aware of the options going in. So has something changed? New team in the mix?

                        Comment


                        • https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...169454593?s=20

                          Comment


                          • 😡

                            Comment


                            • Serge to clips. Do they have to do via SnT

                              Comment


                              • Fuck man
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X