No announcement yet.

Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to miss Serge, we lost a lot of toughness with him moving on. Hope Masai can find another enforcer for us.

Comment

• Leaving aside the lack of bodies up front, Raps just lost a whack of reliable points off the bench. That also needs to be addressed.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Oh hell no..plz no, trust me, he can't make a jump shot,if it was 20 years ago,yeah..but it's different game.
        And Andre Drummond can? lol
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I thought, the duo tamperers - Steven Anthony Ballmer and Lawrence Frank just dont deserve any semblance of success. But once again the Championship or bust conversation is back with the addition of Serge.

2020 Playoffs:
          Serge Ibaka: 14.8 PTS, 7.7 REBS, 57% FG, 51% From 3

Montrezl Harrell: 10.5 PTS, 2.9 REBS, 57% FG

Karma could still be lurking though...and Clippers should be very careful of that vulnerable knee of Kawhi, load management is a must.

Comment

• Woj: "At this hour, Toronto is still working to convince free agent Marc Gasol to return on a new deal, sources tell ESPN."

Comment

• Well, Kawhi knew which centre to poach.

Serge was our best 3pt shooter, best rebounder and best shot blocker last playoffs. Got us many buckets when our offence was screeching and nobody could buy one. Glue guy, vet with great locker room presence, someone our young players looked up to. Will be missed.

Not only we're not signing nobody, we're losing our own guys.

But fear not! We've got...

Cap Space...

Comment

• No disrespect to our amazing Masai, but if he can't convince Serge to stay, how can he convince Giannis to come over?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  Woj: "At this hour, Toronto is still working to convince free agent Marc Gasol to return on a new deal, sources tell ESPN."
                  They should tell him he doesn't have to shoot the ball or rebound, just defend and pass the ball side to side at the high post. Then he'll be comfortable.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                    No disrespect to our amazing Masai, but if he can't convince Serge to stay, how can he convince Giannis to come over?
                    No shit..Serge went 2 Fucking L.A Clippers, clippers are fucking joke franchise, I don't know..this feels like a sell out move by Serge, whatever..Fucking L.A Clippers, turning into L.A Raptors, don't worry eventually Lowry will gone 2 Clippers,were loosing players,we've lost our team 2 Tamba Bay, what else..I dont care what we have 2 do..Masai has 2 stay with raptors..if he goes 2 Clippers..Fuck it, I'm Done.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Whiteside, Cauley Stein, Giles, Cousins, Baynes, Maker, Gasol. Makes me wonder who is next to be signed as the raptors will be desperate for a big

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
                        Whiteside, Cauley Stein, Giles, Cousins, Baynes, Maker, Gasol. Makes me wonder who is next to be signed as the raptors will be desperate for a big
                        I hope we get Baynes

Comment

• Instead of marc, i wish we could get john collins
                          ​​​​​​...

Comment

• That sucks. Wonder what our offer was. Did he turn down a 1 year $20 million deal to sign a 2 year deal? If we didn’t offer a balloon payment why not?

Comment

• Cap-space issues aside, the first time I thought Serge might *choose* to walk away was in this moment below, late in game 7 vs Boston.

To me, it feels unfortunate that the final moments of Serge's Raps' tenure were spent on the bench when it looked like he could've been offering something on the floor.

His value's been much debated around here --- his excellent raw numbers, clear team-culture benefits, and passing of the eye test (to fans like me) vs. his unencouraging advanced stats.

Personally, I believe his impact will be greatly missed in many ways. I'd have liked to have seen what he'd have looked like as our de facto starting C. And yes, I can understand that it may have laid bare his weaknesses, and had the potential to hurt us in the win column, relative to say, a prime Gasol. ... I'm also of the mind that Serge is much of what one looks for in a modern C, and that his game is continuing to evolve. I'd have liked to have seen that evolution continue here.

Tough to see the Championship personnel widdle away.

Much loved as he was, we knew he didn't appear to be part of our long-term plans.

Onward we go.

Hopefully, we'll get some good news today.

Comment

• Serge is kinda like DeRozan, nice guy, great for fans, but slightly above mediocre at his best. You thank him and move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X