• Show
Clear All

• well, that sucks.

oh well.

Comment

• Good for Bucks fans. Trust in Masai and Bobby to build a winner
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Giannis is like — “well guys you royally fucked up that Bogdan sign & trade and I don’t know what the hell you were thinking letting Brogdon walk you fuckin morons but doggonit gimme that 228 million dollars please.”

Comment

• On the plus side, the Bucks are not going to get any better for a long time. Not sure adding Drew is going to help them in the playoffs.

Comment

• Well, there goes that dream. Who’s up next?

Comment

• I can hear the blackberry revving up

Comment

• I still see 2021 as a year when Raptors can/could/will be a big player. And I'd like us to get a big. Gobert? Drummond? That would be nice.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  I can hear the blackberry revving up
                  All Blackberrys ™️ do that at this stage...

(But yes😎)

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                    I still see 2021 as a year when Raptors can/could/will be a big player. And I'd like us to get a big. Gobert? Drummond? That would be nice.
                    Drummond..lol..come on dude, this sucks big time. Giannis signed, but doesn't mean he can't get traded end of season, if team sucks, he wants out..players run this league. I don't know, man where Masai goes after this, now I'm worried Masai might leave. I'm so pissed..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• If he's staying in Milwaukee, much better for the Raps that he signed now instead of at the end of the season. Masai has all year to look into options now. He could already make trades to take on contracts, he could save the cap space, lots of choices.

I am never down on the prospects of this team under this management. Remember how Kawhi + the championship season happened. NOBODY called that 6 months out. There's no reason to worry. The roster again has good contracts, some good talent, tradeable pieces, and upcoming cap flexibility. This is the position you want to be in.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Not surprised. After the salary uncertainty, everybody was grabbing max bag and running. AD, Lebron, Bam.

Only thing that worries me is if Masai staying was contingent on Giannis coming here. *gulp*

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Drummond..lol..come on dude, this sucks big time. Giannis signed, but doesn't mean he can't get traded end of season, if team sucks, he wants out..players run this league. I don't know, man where Masai goes after this, now I'm worried Masai might leave. I'm so pissed..
                          You hurt me But anyway I'd prefer Gobert. I think he's a winner. He'd be great with the core for years to come. That would be a really balanced team.

Comment

• Wonder how hard we look into Harden now

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Only thing that worries me is if Masai staying was contingent on Giannis coming here. *gulp*
                              It certainly makes that situation not better.

Also now it seems like it was a bad call low balling Ibaka.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                Wonder how hard we look into Harden now
                                You'd have to trade Pascal + Norm + a couple FRPs. Then what are you left with? An FVV/Harden/OG core? Harden will demand a trade immediately. You have to keep Pascal, who is great as a second banana, but then you don't have enough to get Harden.

I mean, FVV is the obvious trade piece, but he's not getting you Harden.

Comment

Working...
                                X