X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    John Wall and Demarcus Cousins both looked really good. Good for Houston, they deserve it. Hopefully, Harden comes to his senses and plays it out in H-town, that team could be really great if Wall and Cousins are for real. Loved the way their offense worked tonight compared to MDA. I truly hated his offense lol.
    Bruno looked really good too. They were missing Wood as well. Could be a fun group. Wall/Cousins had instant chemistry which was great to see. Those two were always destined to play with each other.

I think Houston needs to bite the bullet and trade Harden. They could get a good package, and turn this Rockets team around into something different and exciting. A Harden trade could become our Gay trade from back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    John Wall and Demarcus Cousins both looked really good. Good for Houston, they deserve it. Hopefully, Harden comes to his senses and plays it out in H-town, that team could be really great if Wall and Cousins are for real. Loved the way their offense worked tonight compared to MDA. I truly hated his offense lol.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Darn, How I missed Serge this early. Looking great so far beyond 22 ft, his patented high pick and pop.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Bruno stuffing the stats and leading the Rockets in minutes.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    A year or two from now, the Wolves, Warriors and Hornets are going to be asking themselves why they passed up on Patrick Williams lol. Dude is nice. His game resembles Kawhi Leonard.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Knicks look more respectable. Barrett looks better and they appear organized which doesn’t say much about Fizdale.

Detroit has a weird roster.
    Have no fear, the 2018 COY will whip them into shape. Pound the Rock.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Knicks look more respectable. Barrett looks better and they appear organized which doesn’t say much about Fizdale.

Detroit has a weird roster.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Last year before the draft I said that RJ is just a smaller version of Thad Young. I still feel that way.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Knicks starting Payton-Burks-Barrett-Randle-Noel

Only one shooter for RJ to play with, his development is not being helped
    Im so curious what it would take to get Mitchell Robinson. One of the most intriguing young big men who seems to be totally undervalued by his own team
    Last edited by DogeLover1234; Fri Dec 11, 2020, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Knicks starting Payton-Burks-Barrett-Randle-Noel

Only one shooter for RJ to play with, his development is not being helped

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Preparing??? He's already in game shape. I can't imagine what it will be like when he peaks. I probably won't even bother watching the games.
    In truth, LJ2's post sparked my inspiration.
    The gifs were already flowing freely today. But I might not have thought to make a thread were it not for his post.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Good to see that Goldblum is preparing for a new season of game threads
    Preparing??? He's already in game shape. I can't imagine what it will be like when he peaks. I probably won't even bother watching the games.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

Kawhi's chronic leg injury plays a big factor here. Watching him completely fall apart in second halves of that Nuggets series feels like an omen of things to come. He's a great player but whether he can make it through 4 playoff rounds at a high level is now a question mark. Can't shake the feeling that Toronto got the most out of Kawhi he was capable of - that was his peak and it's all downhill from there.

Giannis is just entering his prime.
    In hindsight the Raptors were just the perfect set up, perfect roster, perfect management to deal with Kawhi & his issues. Health-wise, locker room-wise, I'm not sure he finds that again. A team like the Clippers needs a bit more mileage out of him and he runs down physically through the season. They need a bit more in the locker room from him, and it's just not there. And with both teams, Kawhi's special treatment caused some internal issues but the Raptors were mature enough, focused enough, and had the leadership to handle it and still get the job done. The Clippers don't and I think a lot of teams don't have the level of leadership that Masai/Nurse/Lowry/Gasol etc. brought to the table that season.

And don't forget in the Raptors run, Kawhi basically peaked in the second round. The rest of the team rebounded vs Milwaukee and Kawhi was hobbling around the court at the end of the playoffs, but the team was good enough to win (& KD was injured).

Kawhi got all the credit in the end because superstars drive NBA narratives. But that may very well have been the peak of Kawhi's career.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

That’s the way golden! I knew I could count on you when I needed you. Not like Dan who was prepared to let me die in a swamp of sadness.

Thanks golden, for making sure this ponyboy stays the course.

lol. TBH.... that was Dan's answer when I proposed the 3-way trade: Lowry to Clippers, PG to Bucks, Giannis to Raps.

As long as Dan & I aren't debating Powell, FVV, Serge & Gasol.... we can get along. lol.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

I don't know.. Bucks feel like the typical small market team that needs money from ticket sales and not a push to tank and win that way. Middleton is 29 already. They have a lot of older players like Lopez and now Jrue (depending on if he sticks around). They did give up a lot of picks for Jrue too. PG is a dream for a small market team in my opinion. He was a top 3 player 2 seasons ago.

If it doesn't work out they could flip him. Only danger really is if he becomes washed. Unlike Russ or Wall though he can shoot. And is really elite at it. Bud could do a lot with him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X