• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/leaguealerts/sta...861440513?s=21

Harrel just followed the Raptors lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      This same team gets worse results next season imo, maybe slides to 4-6 in the East.
      Bucks will be good again, Boston will be better/more experienced and could lead the East, Miami is solid, Nets could well be a factor.
      I don't know, there's always 1-2 of those "supposed to be good next year" teams that end up underperforming, running into injuries, etc. The Raptors are a known quantity and will be good next year, if a bit thinner. I do think they have plenty of room for moderate improvement - Siakam is hopefully better, Fred's not done developing yet, Norm can be better (maybe FT starter), TD has tons of room to grow, Thomas, Boucher, Paul Watson...lots of room in the depth part of the rotation for guys to step up and become the next Siakam/Fred/Norm pieces for the Raptors. And OG! OG is just getting started man.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I don't know, there's always 1-2 of those "supposed to be good next year" teams that end up underperforming, running into injuries, etc. The Raptors are a known quantity and will be good next year, if a bit thinner. I do think they have plenty of room for moderate improvement - Siakam is hopefully better, Fred's not done developing yet, Norm can be better (maybe FT starter), TD has tons of room to grow, Thomas, Boucher, Paul Watson...lots of room in the depth part of the rotation for guys to step up and become the next Siakam/Fred/Norm pieces for the Raptors. And OG! OG is just getting started man.
        Beyond the details you mention, at a basic level veteran teams with good coaching win a lot of regular season games - minimizing little mistakes makes a huge difference.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          https://twitter.com/leaguealerts/sta...861440513?s=21

Harrel just followed the Raptors lol
          Don't want him.

Any thoughts on trying to trade for Harden? Is he available? If I was Houston I'd wanna move on at this point, but who knows. What does it take to get him?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Don't want him.

Any thoughts on trying to trade for Harden? Is he available? If I was Houston I'd wanna move on at this point, but who knows. What does it take to get him?
            I don't like him but he would actually be a good fit on this roster. He needs what the Raptors have and vice versa. Depends how much you have to give away.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• i would imagine the harden asking price would start at something like pascal, OG, salary filler (norm?), and at least two first round picks. i like harden more than most on this board (it is odd to me how luka has universal approval but everyone hates harden, who he's modeled his game after more than anyone), but that's a hard no for me.

edit - and you're dealing with morey so he'd ask for 4 first round picks and terence davis, on top of that

Comment

• I really hope Houston doesnt trade Harden. Houston teams over the GS Kevin Durant era were one of a few to make the league interesting. They definitely would be in a much better place now if they had played their hand for the long run, but instead they took on Goliath and I respect that. I know they are a polarizing team, but if not for a miracle run of bad shooting they would have taken down one of the best 3 teams ever in 7 games, can’t help but tip my cap to Harden and the Rockets.

Comment

• Why am I hearing the raptors are expected to make a run at Harrel?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Why am I hearing the raptors are expected to make a run at Harrel?
                    Some twitter following/unfollowing coupled with the rumor of Marc going back to Europe, plus the fact the Clippers fans didn't like him on their round 2 (with most preferring he moves on next season). Doesn't look to be anything concrete though

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Why am I hearing the raptors are expected to make a run at Harrel?
                      This is how free agency works..everyone talks,players,agents,gm,presidents,owners..maybe masai talk 2 his agent,your not aloud,but everyone does it,plus u put in media and say Ibaka sees this,or any other player is like,wtf..start talking 2 his agent,common I got get signed,there is not a lot of money out there especially with cap probably going down..plus 2021 free agency,everyone is gonna wait for that..
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I trust Masai to shake up this roster in a better than bench/surface way. No idea how yet

Comment

• If Raps really were interested I guess the fit would be that Harrel and Siakam would make a pretty mobile pairing in the front court. Gasol was great at positioning on defense, but mobility was lacking. Not saying Harrell is better, but it's a different look.

Comment

• This one was glimpse of what our depth can do when given real minutes and rhythm

RHJ is probably gone, but you replace him Paul Watson to play with TD & Thomas and that can be a really fun team watch. That game was probably one of the best in the regular season (that and the 30pt come back vs Dallas)

Comment

• There are a couple of guys that I'd like to see get a handful more minutes next season. Thomas is one for sure, he was fun to watch run around and seemed automatic at times.

Comment

• Man, if Jimmy Buckets would have just chosen to come here ....

Comment

Working...
                                X