No announcement yet.

Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is with dysfunctional organizations that just can't climb out of their own hole
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• joey wrote: View Post
      woj bomb!

can't say i didn't see this coming. Wonder where he lands. And who will replace him? Nice knowing we got nurse locked in long term.
      bruh
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I'm not so sure Dipo would leave Indiana in free agency. Indiana can pay him more than anyone else (I presume) and for a guy with injury history that could be a key factor in staying.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Woj Bomb!

Can't say I didn't see this coming. Wonder where he lands. And who will replace him? Nice knowing we got Nurse locked in long term.
          Must have been a Ballmer move there. Most people who paid attention seemed to think Doc was overrated. Always had talent, and only won one chip (with Boston). Has been underwhelming every other time.. lost 3 times when up 3-1. And had huge expectations in LAC, considering Kawhi only signed a 2 year extension.

I'd be curious who they bring in. Need a coach that Kawhi would respect as well. So would have to be an established coach. Someone like D'Antoni for example.

Comment

Woj Bomb!

Can't say I didn't see this coming. Wonder where he lands. And who will replace him? Nice knowing we got Nurse locked in long term.
            Please hire Ty Lue.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Really want the raps to go for him

Comment

• I personally don't understand why people are so high on Oladipo
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  I personally don't understand why people are so high on Oladipo
                  He is a very good player when he was healthy, but no one knows if he can get back to that.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

My crazy Indy-Raps trade proposal:

Fred SnT with his starting salary at 24.9M (so an AAV between 23 and 27M), Powell, McCaw and Stanley Johnson (plus our 2021 1st) for Oladipo and Turner.

Just barely works for salary matching, just keeps Indy under the tax, just not sure it provides enough value for Indy, depends on what the market is like for the C trapped behind Sabonis and Dipo with all his injuries.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Fred SnT with his starting salary at 24.9M (so an AAV between 23 and 27M), Powell, McCaw and Stanley Johnson (plus our 2021 1st) for Oladipo and Turner.

Just barely works for salary matching, just keeps Indy under the tax, just not sure it provides enough value for Indy, depends on what the market is like for the C trapped behind Sabonis and Dipo with all his injuries.
                        that would be amazing and solve a ton of issues

Comment

Don't really care about Turner or his contract that ends in 2023.

Ideally we can get Dipo for Fred and then move McCaw with a pick to some team with cap space (like Cleveland) to make it work with Fred's BYC contract.

Indiana:
                          - Incoming: Fred ($25M)
                          - Outgoing: Oladipo ($21M)

Toronto:
                          - Incoming: Oladipo ($21M)
                          - Outgoing: Fred ($12.5M), McCaw ($4M), Future draft pick

Cleveland:
                          - Incoming: McCaw ($4M), Future draft pick (Toronto)

Comment

• This cements Kawhi as the GM in LA and he will naturally be going after Raptors assets.

Once they move Lou Williams, Kawhi has that 8M plus Marcus Morris' 15M to offer FVV.

How does Fred not take 90M for 4 years or whatever from him?

Makes one appreciate Masai locking Nurse down, also.
                            Last edited by ensco; Mon Sep 28, 2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

The best thing about this trade is that I would never have to debate FVV vs Powell with you ever again.

Comment

Woj Bomb!

Been calling Doc Rivers overrated for years. Surprised that his people skills couldn’t finesse his way into getting a second chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X