Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Are either of those things true or speculation?
    There is a report that Doc has leaped to the front of the line in Philly, and there have been rumblings about Lue, but nothing really solid for either yet.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

There is a report that Doc has leaped to the front of the line in Philly, and there have been rumblings about Lue, but nothing really solid for either yet.
      There is some stuff in here from local Philly reporters suggesting Rivers is the guy....
      The Philadelphia 76ers’ head coach search has been focused on Tyronn Lue and Mike D’Antoni for a while, with the latter being reported as the Sixers’ top target over the last few weeks. The search...

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

There is some stuff in here from local Philly reporters suggesting Rivers is the guy....
        It's a good hire. Young guys like Embiid and Simmons will look up to Rivers more than the egos of Kawhi and Lou Will and PG. I don't think he's a great X and O's guy but he got a lot of the Celtics 3 in their prime so maybe his stature will help those guys.

On the other hand, I think Tyronn Lue did a great job of standing there and looking the part for Lebron so maybe Kawhi is looking for the same.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Doc Rivers is going to Philly and Lue will go to the Clippers leaving D'Antoni as the odd man out for now. Old white coaches lives don't matter.
            I see your still a piece of shit, joking about who’s lives matter, cause the issue of black lives mattering doesn’t actually touch you.

It was nice to see you get roasted for your idiot basketball ideas yesterday too.

And if I’m gonna get a citation for name calling, I hope Deaner also gets one for race-baiting.

Comment

• Doc Rivers had PRIME Tracy McGrady in Orlando. Never won a playoff round. He had prime CP, Blake and Jordan in LA and they never even got to the WCF. He had Kawhi, PG and a great supporting cast in LA, a heavy fav to win the chip and what happened? they choked away a 3-1 series lead to the Nuggets in the 2nd round.

Doc has won 1 championship as a head coach in 20 years. And that team had THREE future first ballot hall of famers on their team. Good luck Philly lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                Match made in heaven, 76ers are the Clippers of the East.

Comment

• Now let's hope the Bucks make a dumb decision too, and that knocks off two competitors off of the Raptor list going into next season.

Comment

• Doc Rivers has insane clout. 5 year deal???
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Doc Rivers has insane clout. 5 year deal???
                      Doc and Paul Pierce ride that 1 ring harder than anybody ever, it's amazing how they've cashed in
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I see your still a piece of shit, joking about who’s lives matter, cause the issue of black lives mattering doesn’t actually touch you.

It was nice to see you get roasted for your idiot basketball ideas yesterday too.

And if I’m gonna get a citation for name calling, I hope Deaner also gets one for race-baiting.
                        How about you stfu and stop trying to read everything into what I'm saying? Man u r so fragile.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

How about you stfu and stop trying to read everything into what I'm saying? Man u r so fragile.
                          Your words were perfectly clear. You stfu.

Comment

Your words were perfectly clear. You stfu.
                            I guess that's why no one else jumped on it. Didn't mean a thing.
                            OK run your mouth then, no difference

So fragile ....

Comment

• I'm still for waiting for that fist fight guys. You guys are local Toronto right? Mixxaor can make a Fight Day thread, DanH can provide analysis, who else is out there? Joey can moderate of course. We of course need someone to film it. I nominate Apollo. He seems like a steady hand.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I'm still for waiting for that fist fight guys. You guys are local Toronto right? Mixxaor can make a Fight Day thread, DanH can provide analysis, who else is out there? Joey can moderate of course. We of course need someone to film it. I nominate Apollo. He seems like a steady hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X