Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Am I and T Rex the only ones that can't access from our phones? Nobody else seems too bothered by this..
    I don't even bother from my phone. Which means I'm on here a lot less and my kids now recognize me as their father.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Am I and T Rex the only ones that can't access from our phones? Nobody else seems too bothered by this..
      Nah, I won't even try from my phone. I hear about this stuff and I stay far away.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I don't even bother from my phone. Which means I'm on here a lot less and my kids now recognize me as their father.
        i dont even try from my phone

Comment

• Damm Nate knows all of Nicks secrets and know will be on a confrence rival. Its hard to know how good an assitant really is until he gets his chance to run his own ship. Wish him the best except for when he plays us.
          Hope Adrain Griffin doesnt get poached now too, Would hate to lose 2 big coaching piece of our championship team in one off season
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Wonder if Nate joining Indiana increases the chances of a FVV sign and trade with them at all? If Olodipo wants out and Nate brings along the Raptors' love for having to PG's on the floor at all times, to Indiana.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Damm Nate knows all of Nicks secrets and know will be on a confrence rival. Its hard to know how good an assitant really is until he gets his chance to run his own ship. Wish him the best except for when he plays us.
              Hope Adrain Griffin doesnt get poached now too, Would hate to lose 2 big coaching piece of our championship team in one off season
              I don't mind. I want to see Fabulous Flournoy on the front bench.

Comment

• I've been having redirect problems on my phone for weeks. It looked like it was fixed a week ago but it's back. I just stick to my laptop now

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Wonder if Nate joining Indiana increases the chances of a FVV sign and trade with them at all? If Olodipo wants out and Nate brings along the Raptors' love for having to PG's on the floor at all times, to Indiana.
                  That thought crossed my mind too. Nate should bring FVV & Norm with him and send Oladipo & Turner, both of which hinted to be wanting out. Have a pick go on either direction to balance the trade.

Start Lowry-Oladipo-OG-Siakam-Serge and now we've got a lengthier backcourt with everyone capable of shooting and defending well. With ample minutes to TD/Thomas/Turner & Rico Hines Paul Watson off the bench, that's a team with depth to go deep into the playoffs and be ready for Giannis the following season.
                  Last edited by inthepaint; Wed Oct 21, 2020, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

That thought crossed my mind too. Nate should bring FVV & Norm with him and send Oladipo & Turner, both of which hinted to be wanting out. Have a pick go on either direction to balance the trade.

Start Lowry-Oladipo-OG-Siakam-Serge and now we've got a lengthier backcourt with everyone capable of shooting and defending well. With ample minutes to TD/Thomas/Turner & Rico Hines Paul Watson off the bench, that's a team with depth to go deep into the playoffs and be ready for Giannis the following season.
                    All depends on Dipo's health..he didn't look good in the playoffs. And I don't know what's going on with Turner but he looks to have regressed the last couple of years in Indiana.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

All depends on Dipo's health..he didn't look good in the playoffs. And I don't know what's going on with Turner but he looks to have regressed the last couple of years in Indiana.
                      Yep. That's why I think FVV & Norm would be enough for those two. High risk but high reward. If Dipo was just a one-hit-wonder, then we'd let him walk at the end of next season (he's contract is expiring), and start clean in the 2021-2022 season.

Comment

• So Stan Van Gundy gets the nod in New Orleans..... good for Stan.

Some questions in New Orleans....

I'll surface it.... Is Zion Williamson on the verge of being a bust ? He showed up to the bubble play in tourney in Joel Embiid shape, which is to say fat and with no cardio. Was the hype wrong ? Was Ja Morant the get in the draft.

New Orleans has a lot of decisions to make.

Do they stay with Lonzo Ball... ?
                        Do they stay with Jrue Holiday ?
                        Do they stay with Big Man Derrick Favours ?
                        Do they have the money to re-up Brandon Ingram at his max value ?

No
                        Yes
                        No
                        Maybe
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          I've been having redirect problems on my phone for weeks. It looked like it was fixed a week ago but it's back. I just stick to my laptop now
                          We need a major overhaul, that is if RR forum is interested in surviving. I don't like twitter and my friends don't like hoops so I'm hoping this place bounces back
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

We need a major overhaul, that is if RR forum is interested in surviving. I don't like twitter and my friends don't like hoops so I'm hoping this place bounces back
                            Bring back Snoop.... McHappy.... and Tim W ....

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

I hope it does! Most of my friends aren't as interested in the Raptors or basketball as much as I am either. RR is part of my daily routine. I don't post everyday, I tend to read way more than I write. But I enjoy reading the morning coffee, and then coming on the forums to see what everyone is thinking. We generally have pretty passionate Raptors fans here with varying opinions, which is great. And the occasional troll, but very far and few between. I'm usually too pissed to come on here when we lose, so I think I miss some of the trolling.

So, I'm with you, I hope they figure the glitch out before we lose more people to Reddit, twitter etc.

Comment

• People are reporting that we could potentially play in lousiville next season.
                                Lame
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X