No announcement yet.

Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball and Football have done a decent job playing at home stadiums. I think the NBA could manage it better.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      Baseball and Football have done a decent job playing at home stadiums. I think the NBA could manage it better.
      The biggest difference of course is that baseball and football play their games out doors where as in hockey and basketball they play indoors.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

The biggest difference of course is that baseball and football play their games out doors where as in hockey and basketball they play indoors.
        And bball have more kid-spitters in the stands bringing the plague in from schools .... baseball and hockey avg fan age is 84 ....

Comment

• Hopefully by July/Aug next year we don't have to have that concern. I'm being optimistic about the vaccines

Comment

• I thought Trump said vaccines were coming next week?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              I thought Trump said vaccines were coming next week?
              Just before Trudeau’s budget balances itself. There may get be a bit of a lag between the two events.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yep.

I vote for San Diego

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post

I vote for San Diego
                  I vote for LA
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Seattle?

Comment

• Mahomes lobbying for Raptors to KC. Lol. Raps need to get a bidding war going.

Comment

• I don't think the Raps are thinking that much about playing in the States right now. Plan is probably just to have players and traveling parties being tested constantly and pitching the governments to leave the border open to them as a result.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Mahomes lobbying for Raptors to KC. Lol. Raps need to get a bidding war going.
                          That's awesome to see prominent figures showing the Raptors so much love. Haven't been to KC myself, but I'd imagine it's a big step up from Buffalo lol.

Comment

• I vote for any one of these flea bag cities.... It will be a great contrast to what Trawna has to offer even though they use the imperial measurement system and have DingDongs and HoHos readily available.

Cincinnati ... Dayton... Flint.... Baltimore...Pittsburgh... Albany... Bismark... Fargo...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              Seattle?
                              Good choice. But tortures Vancouver fans who can't cross the border to take in a game
                              And I doubt they'd choose a spot where the games are on that late in Toronto.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                I don't think the Raps are thinking that much about playing in the States right now. Plan is probably just to have players and traveling parties being tested constantly and pitching the governments to leave the border open to them as a result.
                                If this is Plan A, they better have a Plan B. Only way Raps are playing in Canada is if Toronto is 100% open (or very close). You can't bankrupt people and take their jobs away in the name of the public good while granting leave to NBA players to fly in and out of the city. The backlash to that would be enormous and no politician wants to be on the hot seat defending that.

Comment

Working...
                                X