• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.complex.com/sports/2020/.../chris-boucher

Interesting picks!

Idk - why would Boucher leave??

Also MG is gooooone haha.

Plz bring back RHJ! What a guy. And if he ever learns to shoot like a little biiiit.

#Kawhi2021
    #TT2020
    #AD2020
    #Giannis2021
    #FireGriffin

Comment

• Report: 76ers sign GM Elton Brand to multi-year extension

Comment

• hello!) Interested in the opinion of Toronto Raptors fans!) I want to create a fan video of this team; share what you would like to see there? I will be grateful for any information (color, emblem, players, mood?)) Or share why you are rooting for this particular team ?!

Comment

• julka_ylka wrote: View Post
          hello!) Interested in the opinion of Toronto Raptors fans!) I want to create a fan video of this team; share what you would like to see there? I will be grateful for any information (color, emblem, players, mood?)) Or share why you are rooting for this particular team ?!
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• julka_ylka wrote: View Post
            hello!) Interested in the opinion of Toronto Raptors fans!) I want to create a fan video of this team; share what you would like to see there? I will be grateful for any information (color, emblem, players, mood?)) Or share why you are rooting for this particular team ?!

show the team spirit! we the north! RAPTORS!

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...20-off-season/

Comment

• On this day 25 years ago, the Toronto Raptors played their first ever game! Anyone here watch? I would have, but I don't remember it at all tbh.

Highlights:
                • Raptors win! 94-79 over the Nets (F*ck New Jersey!)
                • Alvin Robertson with a game high 30 on a very nice 11/14, 30-7-5-4 stat line. Future of the franchise?
                • Raptors starting lineup = Damon Stoudamire/Alvin Robertson/Ed Pinckney/Carlos Rogers/Zan Tabak
                • NJ starting lineup = Kenny Anderson/Kevin Edwards/Armen Gilliam/PJ Brown/Yinka Dare
                • Conclusion on the quality of the starting lineups = ummmmmmm

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  On this day 25 years ago, the Toronto Raptors played their first ever game! Anyone here watch? I would have, but I don't remember it at all tbh.

Highlights:
                  • Alvin Robertson with a game high 30 on a very nice 11/14, 30-7-5-4 stat line. Future of the franchise?
                  • Raptors starting lineup = Damon Stoudamire/Alvin Robertson/Ed Pinckney/Carlos Rogers/Zan Tabak
                  • NJ starting lineup = Kenny Anderson/Kevin Edwards/Armen Gilliam/PJ Brown/Yinka Dare
                  Yeah I saw that game.. was in my home town in Winnipeg. They were advertising the game like crazy but I was already a big basketball fan because of MJ. Was really excited to see a fricken NBA team in Canada.. and for some reason I gravitated towards the Raptors over the Grizzlies. Which is weird since most non-Toronto fans hate Toronto sports. I really liked Damon though and that was the reason I picked them as a fan.

Comment

On this day 25 years ago, the Toronto Raptors played their first ever game! Anyone here watch? I would have, but I don't remember it at all tbh.

Highlights:
                    I came onboard in '97 when I moved out east for school. A guy I met was a fan and when I told him I had a soft spot for terrible sports franchises he said that in that case I would love the Raptors.

Comment

• He ain't lying, this is one for the good feels:

Comment

• I watched the game. Don't remember a thing about it except how we got jobbed in the expansion draft

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          I watched the game. Don't remember a thing about it except how we got jobbed in the expansion draft
                          lol

I was still in high school and all in on MJ when the Raptors started up. Have a hard time remembering the early Toronto years, actually. Stoudamire was a lot of fun and watching games in the Sky Dome sucked. I remember when they beat the 72 win Bulls.

Comment

• I was at the skydome for the first game in 95. Had a hot date too. Time flies! Every game was on CityTv that year

Comment

Highlights:
                              As I recall (could be a bogus memory) Alvin hit the first basket of the game. A three pointer. My daughter (12 at the time) was an early convert and started watching with me and is still a huge fan. Now she has her 5 year old sun sporting a Raptors logo mask and "Spicy P" gear. He goes to bed at 6:30 - 7:00, so she will frequently rewatch the game in an hour replays with him the next day. Start them young.

Comment

• Pelicans are shopping Holiday.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X