Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap.
    This Tampa Bay Raptors could look like a very different team next season.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

AD isnt a ball handler though. Especially late in his career, Lebron needs a reliable second option for a long season, Demar is a regular season workhorse and should pair well with AD in nonLebron minutes. Easier to get a couple shooters or perimeter defenders for cheap than actual playmakers. Makes sense to me, pretty good fit. I believe he’ll be an expiring too so itll be easy enough to flip him midseason. Demar quietly had a good year last year playing on a really mediocre and depleated Spurs team.
      DeMar isn't a ball handler either is the thing. He needs touches as in shots to be impactful, but he isn't a guy you want bringing the ball up the floor and why would you when you have LeBron. DeMar, LeBron and AD give you three guys on the floor at the same time that score in the paint mostly, so not a lot of room to work. I just don't see the fit, but I'd love to see DeMar on a contender again.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

DeMar isn't a ball handler either is the thing. He needs touches as in shots to be impactful, but he isn't a guy you want bringing the ball up the floor and why would you when you have LeBron. DeMar, LeBron and AD give you three guys on the floor at the same time that score in the paint mostly, so not a lot of room to work. I just don't see the fit, but I'd love to see DeMar on a contender again.
        DeMar has actually become a really good ball handler. He was essentially the Spurs PG last season. He's come a long way from his tunnel vision days. That can still happen late in the 4th quarter (but that's true for a lot of stars). He's been picking his spots now. He still doesn't want to take 3's and his defense is still pretty bad. But his ability to control the pace and make plays for others has exponentially improved since his days in Toronto.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

DeMar has actually become a really good ball handler. He was essentially the Spurs PG last season. He's come a long way from his tunnel vision days. That can still happen late in the 4th quarter (but that's true for a lot of stars). He's been picking his spots now. He still doesn't want to take 3's and his defense is still pretty bad. But his ability to control the pace and make plays for others has exponentially improved since his days in Toronto.
          Even his final season here he took quite a leap in that regard.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DeMar has actually become a really good ball handler. He's been picking his spots now. He still doesn't want to take 3's and his defense is still pretty bad. But his ability to control the pace and make plays for others has exponentially improved since his days in Toronto.
            Basically DeMar will be Rondo.
            Upgrade on offense, downgrade on almost every thing.
            Why won't Lakers just resign Rondo then who can be cheaper and get another complimentary piece.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Why won't Lakers just resign Rondo then who can be cheaper and get another complimentary piece.
              They should try and bring Rondo back, but he may not want to come back. Not sure what the deal is there. Speculation is that LAC wants him.

Comment

They should try and bring Rondo back, but he may not want to come back. Not sure what the deal is there. Speculation is that LAC wants him.
                I really hope the clips get Rondo. He is not good. His most recent meh year was 5 years ago, his most recent good year was at least 7 years ago, depending on how generous you are. Just the thing as lead guard for LAC.

Comment

• He is always a pretty good playoff performer tho, but will hurt their seeding and chemistry and not be enough to get them out of the west.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                    He is always a pretty good playoff performer tho, but will hurt their seeding and chemistry and not be enough to get them out of the west.
                    RONDO TO THE CLIPS TO DETHRONE LEBRON BEHIND #KAWHIKING PRIOR TO KKAWHI'S RAPTORS RETURN?

SoUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!

YOLO

#KAWHI2021

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Rondo can't score. I suspect Lebron wants Demar in LA to ease his load. Lebron is chasing titles, not MVPs anymore. He probably looks at Kawhi and wants to do load management too, he probably thinks "lets see how much I dominate when I get the same advantage Leonard gets". This year, everyone was on an even playing field after the covid break, so Kawhi didn't look quite as special and Lebron, fresh legged Lebron, was the best player in the bubble once again. So Demar would really help that continue to be possible. As it is with the Lakers current roster, Lebron can't afford to take any time off.

You gotta think Demar is interested too, he's now 31 and his window to win as the top or 2nd best guy is probably gone (most would argue it was never open, but he may digress)...this would be a great chance to join Kyle Lowry in the winners circle, and start building a HOF resume behind his sterling stats.

Demar was never Lebron or Wade. He is....Chris Bosh
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Rondo wants the most money.

Probably wants a 3 year deal.

We know nobody wants to give him a long term deal.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Rondo can't score. I suspect Lebron wants Demar in LA to ease his load. Lebron is chasing titles, not MVPs anymore. He probably looks at Kawhi and wants to do load management too, he probably thinks "lets see how much I dominate when I get the same advantage Leonard gets". This year, everyone was on an even playing field after the covid break, so Kawhi didn't look quite as special and Lebron, fresh legged Lebron, was the best player in the bubble once again. So Demar would really help that continue to be possible. As it is with the Lakers current roster, Lebron can't afford to take any time off.

You gotta think Demar is interested too, he's now 31 and his window to win as the top or 2nd best guy is probably gone (most would argue it was never open, but he may digress)...this would be a great chance to join Kyle Lowry in the winners circle, and start building a HOF resume behind his sterling stats.

BRILLLLIANT ANALYSIS FROM THE KEON

SOOOO KEON how can we make #LEBRON2023 HAPPEN??

#LEBRON2023
                          #AD2020
                          #TT2020
                          #GIANNIS2021
                          #KAWHI2021
                          #BEAL2021
                          #KAWHIIIII202111111

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

BRILLLLIANT ANALYSIS FROM THE KEON

SOOOO KEON how can we make #LEBRON2023 HAPPEN??

#LEBRON2023
                            #AD2020
                            #TT2020
                            #GIANNIS2021
                            #KAWHI2021
                            #BEAL2021
                            #KAWHIIIII202111111
                            Do you have your hashtags copy and pasted or do you rewrite them everytime?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

The only problem is that they have to be prepared to bench him if things go terribly in the playoffs at the end of a game. If you want the ball in Lebron's hand, what does he do? I'm rooting for him and I would be really happy for him if he could go win a ring in his hometown, but I just don't see Lebron going for a guy who gets absolutely destroyed off the ball on defence and is a non factor without the ball in his hands. Like I said, though, I would be really happy for him if it worked out. Part of me just wants him to come back, but I keep telling that part of me to shut up. Lol.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Do you have your hashtags copy and pasted or do you rewrite them everytime?
                                I Rewrite 'em EVERY Single time

bcz

THESe future RAPS R WOrth it!!!!!!

#TT2020
                                #AD2020
                                #DD2020
                                #CHRISBOSH2020
                                #CP32022
                                #FVV2020
                                #GIANNIS2021
                                #KAWHIIIIII2021
                                #MURRAY2024