Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post

The only problem is that they have to be prepared to bench him if things go terribly in the playoffs at the end of a game. If you want the ball in Lebron's hand, what does he do? I'm rooting for him and I would be really happy for him if he could go win a ring in his hometown, but I just don't see Lebron going for a guy who gets absolutely destroyed off the ball on defence and is a non factor without the ball in his hands. Like I said, though, I would be really happy for him if it worked out. Part of me just wants him to come back, but I keep telling that part of me to shut up. Lol.
    Iirc DD is an expiring contract so he could pretty easily be traded to a team looking for cap space before a good free agency. Honestly I think Lakers could even get a couple rotation guys in return. I would see this as others do, a chance to rest Lebron for most of the season before ramping up for playoffs, makes sense.

Comment

• dogelover1234 wrote: View Post

iirc dd is an expiring contract so he could pretty easily be traded to a team looking for cap space before a good free agency. Honestly i think lakers could even get a couple rotation guys in return. I would see this as others do, a chance to rest lebron for most of the season before ramping up for playoffs, makes sense.
      YES

BRING DD TO LA

THEN KYLE AND DD CAN TEAM UP AGAIN ONCE DD IS HUMBLED W GUESS WHo??

#KAWHI2021
      #ALLLOVEINTHEFAMIL
      #GIANNIS2021
      #RAPSDYNASTY
      #BACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACK
      #KAWHIIIIIIIIIIIII2021
      #DD2021

Comment

• Raptors hire Chris Finch as assistant coach. Nice hire.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
          Raptors hire Chris Finch as assistant coach. Nice hire.
          Sounds like he and Nick are well acquainted.

Comment

• From Masai.. (ya have to click the link, there’s a fair amount above what’s visible.)

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Sounds like he and Nick are well acquainted.

EXCELLENT

Now time for ADRIAN GRIFFIN OUT

#KEEPTHERAPSSEXUALASSAULTFREE

THAT way we can attract star free agents w good morals like

#KAWHI2021

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

The only problem is that they have to be prepared to bench him if things go terribly in the playoffs at the end of a game. If you want the ball in Lebron's hand, what does he do? I'm rooting for him and I would be really happy for him if he could go win a ring in his hometown, but I just don't see Lebron going for a guy who gets absolutely destroyed off the ball on defence and is a non factor without the ball in his hands. Like I said, though, I would be really happy for him if it worked out. Part of me just wants him to come back, but I keep telling that part of me to shut up. Lol.
                It's a great idea to rest LeBron, but DeMar isn't going to be cheap and you don't spend the big bucks on someone who can't help them in the playoffs. Like you I would love to see DeMar have a chance at a title.

Comment

• Nate 2.0 has been with nick in the g league and over in England
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Knick Nurse tried to get Finch on his staff his first year but New Orleans wouldn’t let him out of his contract for a lateral move. Good hire, there’s a lot of positive stories about him.

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

EXCELLENT

Now time for ADRIAN GRIFFIN OUT

#KEEPTHERAPSSEXUALASSAULTFREE
                      It was unfounded that Griffin did anything he was accused of. His children stood up and backed him up over the mother.

I agree, if proven true there’s no place for that kind of personality in the organization. But let’s get the truth first.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

It was unfounded that Griffin did anything he was accused of. His children stood up and backed him up over the mother.

I agree, if proven true there’s no place for that kind of personality in the organization. But let’s get the truth first.
                        Okay, I agree with you.

But where's the investigation?? Right now it seems like everyone is just ignoring it.

That bugs me!

And also prbly bugs

#KAWHI2021

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

It's a great idea to rest LeBron, but DeMar isn't going to be cheap and you don't spend the big bucks on someone who can't help them in the playoffs. Like you I would love to see DeMar have a chance at a title.
                          DeMar can help them in the playoffs for sure.
                          Drive and kick out to open teammates.
                          That will work.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

DeMar can help them in the playoffs for sure.
                            Drive and kick out to open teammates.
                            That will work.
                            But who are their shooter he would kick out to with Danny Green, Kuzma and Rondo all gone?
                            DD gonna break down the D for lebron all game?

Comment

• Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

But who are their shooter he would kick out to with Danny Green, Kuzma and Rondo all gone?
                                DD gonna break down the D for lebron all game?
                                I think you have to take into account the Lakers are capped out with no picks to trade and few young guys. Beggars cant really be choosers here, LeBron needed another playmaker last year and that hasnt changed. All his past teams featured another elite playmaker and that was when he was in his prime, noway he should want a high useage for a full year now. The fit isnt the best, but you have to sacrifice somewhere and this is all things considered low doenside.

Comment

Working...
                                X