Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Brook opted out today too. Don't think they are going to be able to afford him with giannis, middleton and now Jrue. Wonder how long a deal he wants, id give him a 1 year balloon deal over ibaka or gasol if he wanted
    thought it was robin lopez not brook that opted out??

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

thought it was robin lopez not brook that opted out??
      ahh damm misread the tweet. It was robin, nvm
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I like Jrue as much as the next guy but david griffin just squeezed everything out of the bucks.
        3 first and 2 pick swaps holy shit.
        There was either a big bidding war or the Bucks have an idea Giannis is not sticking around unless they at least make the finals. Thats a huge overpay.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          I like Jrue as much as the next guy but david griffin just squeezed everything out of the bucks.
          3 first and 2 pick swaps holy shit.
          There was either a big bidding war or the Bucks have an idea Giannis is not sticking around unless they at least make the finals. Thats a huge overpay.
          yeah thats insane, thats borderline superstar value

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

yeah thats insane, thats borderline superstar value
            That's perhaps the price of keeping their superstar, as they see it.

Is it enough for Giannis to put pen to paper in MIL long term?

probably...

Comment

• That Jrue trade is nuts. Clearly the contracts are bad but Hill and Bledsoe are fine players and 3 first round picks. Jrue is a borderline all-star, not a star. Personally it would take a stupid good offer to trade Lowry, but I really wonder what he would fetch. Seems like with how close the top of the league is someone would give up a lot.

edit: thats a good point, I imagine Giannis was pretty involved in this. Still dont see him agreeing longterm until he has to.

Comment

• Wow, that’s crazy. Three picks, two pick swaps and two players for Jrue?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Now there’s reports that Giannis will sign supermax
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Realy curious after Portland just traded 2 firsts (including 16 in this draft) for Covington what Norm could fetch. Looking at these trades so far it seems like a lot of teams, especially in the west think they are close and willing to bet on it

Comment

• Now the Bucks just have to trade for ‘adjustments in the postseason’ from Budenholzer and they’re set.

Wonder what the going price on those’ll be?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Now there’s reports that Giannis will sign supermax
                        I'll be surprised if he does. Jrue Holiday is a free agent after next season. If they don't win a championship next season and Jrue ends up walking for whatever reason, they'll be worse off.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I'll be surprised if he does. Jrue Holiday is a free agent after next season. If they don't win a championship next season and Jrue ends up walking for whatever reason, they'll be worse off.
                          If Giannis is staying, Jrue won’t be leaving.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

If Giannis is staying, Jrue won’t be leaving.
                            It will come down to the right price....aka FVV pay me!

Comment

• I don't know what move moves a needle for Raps.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                I don't know what move moves a needle for Raps.
                                My wish would be to bring in someone like Danilo Gallinari on the cheap. OKC is clearing house, so he won't be going back there, so you never know! Maybe a sign-and-trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X