• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh god that would be such an easy division lmao. Please
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

No state tax. No waiting at the airport. And golf weather year round. Might work out well to entice a free agent that wants to sign on for 1 year.
      Ibaka's daughter lives in Florida, IIRC. So I'm going to bet he's coming back on a 1-year balloon deal. Sorry, DanH. lol.

Comment

• Also Tampa Bay won the Stanley Cup and got to the MLB World Series. Bodes well for another Tampa Bay team in the NBA

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Boston must have a center locked in.. Possibly Turner if a Hayward S&T happens with Indiana.

Comment

• Can we make some news. It's boring
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Can we make some news. It's boring
                  Sometimes the best news is when it comes unexpected..nice quiet..than a burst of explosion..remember the Kawli deal and everyone is like wtf..Tampa Bay Raptors..no taxes..can I come,golf,good weather, we the south..lol
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Anyone think we look into Zach Collins in Portland? After trading for Covington and Kanter it seems like they must not like his fit with Nurkic. Had a rough year of injuries but I think hes flashed a bit when he has played.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/sergeibaka/statu...902563850?s=21

Where Serge?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Boston must have a center locked in.. Possibly Turner if a Hayward S&T happens with Indiana.
                        Getting Turner for Hayward would be highway robbery for the Celtics.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Getting Turner for Hayward would be highway robbery for the Celtics.
                          Or they are signing Hayward long term and shedding salary in order to use the full MLE on a FA big.

Comment

• And here we go... Free Agency has officially begun.

First reports I’ve seen are of Dragic and Meyers Leonard both agreeing to return to Miami.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              And here we go... Free Agency has officially begun.

First reports I’ve seen are of Dragic and Meyers Leonard both agreeing to return to Miami.
                              Team option on second year. They are doing exactly what Masai should be doing with his free agents.

Comment

• Fred going to take a day or two. No idea about the other stuff.. Grange is typically unreliable when it comes to stuff like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X