Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Team option on second year. They are doing exactly what Masai should be doing with his free agents.
    Would be beyond stupid for FVV to agree to that kind of deal. Ibaka might be so inclined depending on amount.

Anyway, looks like no word on FVV tonight. He is meeting Raps and other teams in Chicago tomorrow.

Comment

• Wesley Matthews to the Lakers

1yr - 3.6 mil
      Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Fri Nov 20, 2020, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Wesley Matthews to the Lakers
        Danny Green replacement with a much cheaper contract.

Comment

• Mason Plumlee to Detroit

3yr - 25 mil

daaaaamn... we missed out on a Plumlee.. how many left?

Comment

Fred going to take a day or two. No idea about the other stuff.. Grange is typically unreliable when it comes to stuff like this.
            agreed grange consistently seems to get this kind of insider info wrong.

doesn't extending OG now effectively remove them as suitors for a max FA next offseason?

Comment

Mason Plumlee to Detroit

3yr - 25 mil

holee shit.

last years free agency was more exciting than this year's will be, is my prediction.

Comment

Mason Plumlee to Detroit

3yr - 25 mil

Plumdog Millionaire getting paid babyyyy
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Dwayne Bacon from Charlotte to Orlando - earth-shattering move

Comment

• If Plumlee and Leonard are getting $8 and $10M respectively.. would be reallly weird to see Serge getting the mid level (about $10M) as well.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

doesn't extending OG now effectively remove them as suitors for a max FA next offseason?
                      Depending on what he makes.. yeah. Right now OG's cap hold for 2021 is about $11.5M. If he extends for more than that - which he should.. then that will hurt our max cap room.

Comment

Depending on what he makes.. yeah. Right now OG's cap hold for 2021 is about $11.5M. If he extends for more than that - which he should.. then that will hurt our max cap room.
                        i would guess grange is off again as i can't see them sacrificing that cap space at this stage, at least not unless giannis extends.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

Yeah but at the same time if you can lock in a 4 year team friendly deal now I think you do it. At some point you need good contracts and assets to make trades, cap space can only get you so far.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Yeah but at the same time if you can lock in a 4 year team friendly deal now I think you do it. At some point you need good contracts and assets to make trades, cap space can only get you so far.
                            i agree with this, as i think giannis is a long shot and i greatly prefer extending OG to maxing out any other 2021 free agent not named kawhi.

i just can't see the team doing it, the way they've lined everything up to maintain that flexibility.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

OG is with Klutch now.. so I think he'll get his fare share either way.

If the Raptors do decide to extend him, that pretty much means we are closing the book on the Giannis dream - which is fine. If they do that then they should do everything they can to bring back Serge and use their MLE and BAE contracts for as many assets they can accumulate for a future trade.

Comment

• Pistons sign Jahlil Okafor too? What are they doing?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X