Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris wrote: View Post

holee shit.

last years free agency was more exciting than this year's will be, is my prediction.
    Come on, chris, it's covid times.
    Gotta try to enjoy this NBA free agency the best we can!

WAY TO GO DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Raptor rumour alert:

Joseph Zucker works for Bleacher Report.
      This guy’s sources are realgm and reddit. No way Raps are telling this guy who they are interested in.

Comment

• Former top prospect Josh Jackson joins Dwayne Casey in the Motor City

Comment

• im liking the hawks moves

Comment

• The Rooster (Gallinari) heading to get some Chicken 'n Waffles in Atlanta

Comment

• Dwight Howard heading back to the Lakers, no, wait a minute.. to the 76ers

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Dwight Howard heading back to the Lakers, no, wait a minute.. to the 76ers
                Didn’t Dwight reneg on a deal years ago cause the Orlando owner showed up with his favourite chocolate bars or something? Howard is a weird dude.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  Dwight Howard heading back to the Lakers, no, wait a minute.. to the 76ers
                  lol... bizarre

Comment

• Well now..This has been interesting free agency so far..woj can't get nothing from raptors organization..so tight lip and quiet, I love it..suck it Woj..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Unsurprising, based on the Pistons recent moves, but Christian Wood heads to Houston

Comment

• Christian Wood to Houston.
                        3 years - 27 mil

he’s one of the few guys where I wish Raps management had taken our board’s advice years ago and picked him up for nothing and had him in our system.

Comment

• Trey Burke to the Mavs

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Christian Wood to Houston.
                            3 years - 27 mil

he’s one of the few guys where I wish Raps management had taken our board’s advice years ago and picked him up for nothing and had him in our system.
                            Same here..I dont know..2 me that's a really good deal, no idea what raps are doing..will c..but the Dwight Howard thing is making me nervous, especially that he announce that he was going 2 LA and now his not, Ibaka thing, I hope the God not, I'll b pissed.
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Christian Wood to Houston.
                              3 years - 27 mil

Woj/Shams/Isola have apparently gotten ahead of themselves - no deal for Wood as yet

Comment

• 3/27 seems good for woods. Id give him that to play for the raps
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X