Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Someone on reddit analyzed the plane serge was on. They says he had to have met with either mavs or nets based on where it flys out of
    KD really going for an OKC reunion.

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
      Well, there goes the option of signing wood. Now we have to push to get Ibaka for sure
      i dont think it would have worked because of hte long term cap implications

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Jerami Grant - 3 years, $60M to Detroit. Is Joe Dumars working for the Pistons again?
        Solid pick up

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

is that a bad move i thought that was solid
          He's definitely earned a raise but I sure wouldn't wanna be paying him 20 per.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Harrell to Lakers.. didn't see that one coming.

Cross Serge off their list then I guess.
            cross off the rockets too

so serge either goes to us mavs or nets.. i still think its us

Comment

• looking at these numbers...FVV is going to get paid a lot
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

$20M for Grant? No that's too much IMO. He's a good defender, but not really reliable offensively. Should have made closer to $10-$12M a year IMO.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

He's definitely earned a raise but I sure wouldn't wanna be paying him 20 per.
                  fair enough... but I do like the move by Detroit and its not too long term of a deal

Comment

• What the actual fuck is Detroit doing, why do they need so many forwards lmao

And that’s unfortunate for Denver that someone dropped the bag on Grant like that, he was real nice in the playoffs
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joe Harris 4years/75mil with Nets

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Only $10M for 3 years. WTF? This dude can actually create his own shot in the half-court and shoot the 3.

And we're gonna pay FVV $20M/year?

i just honestly dont think we have a spot for him on the roster given our current guard depth... the TD situation boned us

Comment

• w
                          MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Joe Harris 4years/75mil with Nets
                          woah...

Comment

The problem is what the fuck is Detroit doing? On draft night, they made a ton of trade for a youth movement and getting a ton of good young talent. However, in FA, they're getting a ton of bigs and Grant, who is more of a FA you get when you're a contender or a pretender trying to be a contender. Basically, no one has an idea what the hell the Pistons are doing. I guess they're trying to win now with some very young players and some vets?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              What the actual fuck is Detroit doing, why do they need so many forwards lmao

And that’s unfortunate for Denver that someone dropped the bag on Grant like that, he was real nice in the playoffs
                              can't let Casey play small ball.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                What the actual fuck is Detroit doing, why do they need so many forwards lmao

i think they are planning on trading blake honestly

Comment

Working...
                                X