• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

thats an expennnnnsive contract for morris
    Looks like Clippers are doomed in the west

Comment

• I would have really liked Gallo. Atlanta might be good this year. I called it one year early last year. Is John Collins available?

Comment

• Who does that leave us with to sign as a big? Other than Giles, TT, and Ibaka?

Comment

• So far what I hear is lot of teams targeting our guys, but us targeting nobody. My prediction: we're not gonna get any impactful player (maybe a fringe rotation guy), and be happy that once again we survived the poaching threats and managed to keep our own players.

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
            Who does that leave us with to sign as a big? Other than Giles, TT, and Ibaka?
            Whiteside, Gasol, Biyombo, Baynes, to name a few. Poeltl is a RFA. There are options.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
              So far what I hear is lot of teams targeting our guys, but us targeting nobody. My prediction: we're not gonna get any impactful player (maybe a fringe rotation guy), and be happy that once again we survived the poaching threats and managed to keep our own players.
              2021. It is all about Giannis. Look at what Miami, Dallas and Toronto are doing, or not doing, tonight.

Comment

• Wow..Gerami Grant 3 years..60 million, what covid..lol
                I like his game, but damn, above average player gets 20 million, Marcus Morris goes back 2 the clipps....omg, what a joke..how many 1st rd picks for Paul George..mehwaaaaaa
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Whiteside, Gasol, Biyombo, Baynes, to name a few. Poeltl is a RFA. There are options.
                  No renunion for Jak and Skillz

Comment

• good deal for Indy

Comment

• Montrezl Harrell 2 years for 19 million,not bad deal for lakers..
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Baynes is the guy I want kinda like a marc gasol lite with still some life left in his legs
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• wow ... wonder what this exchange will look like...

Comment

• Delon gonna reunite with Casey?

.... pretty eventful night all in all.

Especially for Motown.

Comment

• Presti needs to be stopped. How many players do they have left?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X