Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

You serious?
    Grant pretty much for the same contract?
    Joe harris got something similar,
    This is the brogdon deal.
    Fair market value for Fred and he could have probably got more from a lesser franchise. That contract will not be hard to move if we really want to.
    golden thinks Trey Burke is better than Fred, so, unless FVV was signing for the minimum golden wasn’t going to like this deal.

Comment

• This website feels normal again(I think). I'm just as excited as Lowry when I read the news, FVV's my guy. Been a fan since day ONE. He's going to be the team's #1 PG when Lowry leaves or retire.

VV > Wright. Don't ever forget.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Avery Bradley signing with Miami

And yes, in the announcement there's a mention of 'Heat culture'

Comment

• Same deal as Brogdon and that's exactly what i was hoping for.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Funny re Hayward that all the NBA insiders were 100% wrong. Again, no consequences for these parasites and people will praise them tweeting this deal first. Farce.

Comment

• Serge better not sign with nets..fake rumors coming out, Kevin Durant is Klay Thompson away from being irrelevant and retired, sad 2 say it..but be careful Serge, nothing is guaranteed, look what happen 2 clips and Kawli,just saying.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Based on the size of the contract, Charlotte will have to do some additional moves to get Gordon into their cap space.

Comment

• I told you Freddy was 100% coming back days ago. This is zero surprise in signing, term or total value.
                  Personally glad he's back but now we can look forward to fans complaining how short he is, disadvantaged against certain teams and gets stuffed at the rim. Good for him, fair for the team, hope he keeps that chip on his shoulder after getting paid.

Sign Serge and get another better than serviceable C (I would have been OK with Adams) and let's go I guess ....

Comment

• By the way, if I’m a NBA prospect, I am signing with Hayward’s agent. Guy is a genius.

Comment

• Any thoughts out there on what the hell Sam Presti is doing in OKC ?
                      Is this the new and improved Sam Hinkie "process" ?
                      Only Sam already has the draft choices in places he fields an NCAA age team for the next few years hoping to get lucky on one or more of those 1sts that are in the lottery.

On paper they have one big in Al Horford. A defesnive buzz saw in Dort. And a smooth PG and finisher in Alexander.
                      After that you need to be a blood relative to identify the next 10 guys.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Avery Bradley signing with Miami

And yes, in the announcement there's a mention of 'Heat culture'
                        Fantastic..I love how this kid plays, I wish raptors were serious about him..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Lol what a contract for Hayward that makes no sense to where the hornets are in the rebuilding process. Bizarre
                          Some guys know if they can't sign with lakers, you might as well go somewhere where there's decent weather, no expectations of winning and get PAID

Comment

Lol what a contract for Hayward that makes no sense to where the hornets are in the rebuilding process. Bizarre
                            Forget that, the fit is horrible. Rozier, Graham, Ball and now Hayward? lol.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Fantastic..I love how this kid plays, I wish raptors were serious about him..
                              Avery Bradley is a guard - currently there aren't enough minutes to go around for Bradley to entertain playing with the Tor-pa Raptors

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                Any thoughts out there on what the hell Sam Presti is doing in OKC ?
                                Is this the new and improved Sam Hinkie "process" ?
                                Only Sam already has the draft choices in places he fields an NCAA age team for the next few years hoping to get lucky on one or more of those 1sts that are in the lottery.

On paper they have one big in Al Horford. A defesnive buzz saw in Dort. And a smooth PG and finisher in Alexander.
                                After that you need to be a blood relative to identify the next 10 guys.
                                Presti is playing the hand he was dealt. OKC is not a joke organization. They are a perennial playoff team and well run. He lost George and Westbrook and still made the playoffs. With Paul wanting out, he needed a complete reset. Thunder are not a FA destination and no superstar wants to go there. They will be back to good within a couple years.

Comment

Working...
                                X