• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rondo to Atlanta? Clippers are going end up with Wall LMAO

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Rondo to Atlanta? Clippers are going end up with Wall LMAO
      What would they trade to acquire Wall? All those draft picks that they don't have? They hardly even have any workable contracts to send out. He's far too lofty a pursuit for them. And that's saying somthing. lol

Comment

• Shouldn't laugh.. all this whiffing will probably leave them in a position to come in and scoop Serge... Or what'll happen now is Clips miss out on everything and end up having enough space for Giannis next year....

Comment

• Millsap re-signing with the Nuggets

Comment

• With VanVleet re-tweeting his "Bet on yourself", one thing is for sure -- Gordon Hayward didn't bet on himself. Turned down a $34.2M option and signed a $32M/year contract. I guess he didn't trust himself to stay healthy for one year!
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

What would they trade to acquire Wall? All those draft picks that they don't have? They hardly even have any workable contracts to send out. He's far too lofty a pursuit for them. And that's saying somthing. lol
              john wall has maybe the most negative trade value in the league i think, so they would just have to match salary. not give up any assets

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

john wall has maybe the most negative trade value in the league i think, so they would just have to match salary. not give up any assets
                No one even knows if Wall can get on the floor. Plus, it’s not like he is going to help you even if he can. He isn’t Westbrook, let alone Chris Paul, even at 100%. And for that you get to pay him like he’s LeBron James. Hard to see who would want him.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

No one even knows if Wall can get on the floor. Plus, it’s not like he is going to help you even if he can. He isn’t Westbrook, let alone Chris Paul, even at 100%. And for that you get to pay him like he’s LeBron James. Hard to see who would want him.
                  yeah that's what i was getting at. if any picks are involved in a deal for wall, washington will be attaching them to his contract as incentive to take it on, not acquiring them.

hey maybe OKC makes a play for him, ha

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Millsap re-signing with the Nuggets
                    Celtics missed out on Turner and Milsap

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

yeah that's what i was getting at. if any picks are involved in a deal for wall, washington will be attaching them to his contract as incentive to take it on, not acquiring them.

hey maybe OKC makes a play for him, ha
                      Was thinking about OKC but wouldn’t they still need to move out salary? It’s such a big ticket. Even getting picks with him.....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Was thinking about OKC but wouldn’t they still need to move out salary? It’s such a big ticket. Even getting picks with him.....
                        yeah not sure if they could make it work salary wise, or if they would even want to. would depend on what washington was willing to attach i guess. they probably hope their rebuild will be nearing an end by the time that deal expires, and wouldn't want it on the books

Comment

• So Fred resigned. I hope that's not the end of Lowry, but I think it will be. Hope he has a great (possibly last) season with the Raptors.

85/4 is a bit on the high side, but I think once we saw some of the deals last night, that became more of a low end hopeful deal. Looks like they will try to bring the second year down by 8% which also insinuates that Masai is all about plan A and 2021.

LAC still has the full mid level I think. Brooklyn shouldn't. So I think it comes down to us and LAC again for Serge. Ultimately if we do bring him back, it will be 1 year deal, possibly 2 with a team option on the second eyar.

As for Marc.. no clue. Last I heard was LAL was interested.

And Kevin O'Connor from the ringer is saying LAL is negotiating a S&T with Bogdanovich and the Kings. What an off season for them if they pull that off.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                            With VanVleet re-tweeting his "Bet on yourself", one thing is for sure -- Gordon Hayward didn't bet on himself. Turned down a $34.2M option and signed a $32M/year contract. I guess he didn't trust himself to stay healthy for one year!
                            Hayward passed up the extra 2.2M this year, to earn an additional ~$87.8M guaranteed, the following 3 years.... fool that he is.

Comment

• Yeah the Hayward deal is hilarious. They waive Batum and his $20M deal so they can give Hayward $120M. Gordon Hayward. The injury prone 6th man from Boston basically.

Comment

• With NO picking up Adams, I wonder what the status of Ingram is? Sign and trade for Lowry?

Comment

Working...
                                X