No announcement yet.

Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Ibaka didn't want to be around on a 1 year contract. I believe if we signed him for longer then no max cap space.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Looks like Ibaka didn't want to be around on a 1 year contract. I believe if we signed him for longer then no max cap space.
      yeah

Comment

• Were not making the playoffs..Ibaka was so important on Defensive end, Gasol was shit..what horrible free agency..I honestly thought that freddy was gonna leave before Ibaka..Fuck off...
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

If we gave two years, no max slot. They were only ever gonna pay him big for this year... Or maybe with a second year team option.
          no player option

Comment

• That seems pretty low. Wasn’t there a report that Masai and Bobby were going to see him?

im hoping this is just another case of them getting it wrong

Comment

• Good thing Clippers re-signed Morris, otherwise this would have made it harder to cheer against them
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I’m a hard pass on Gasol

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  I’m a hard pass on Gasol
                  Options getting slim... what we got left?

Comment

I’m a hard pass on Gasol
                    Watch Gasol get 20 million one year.. unbelievable, this makes me sick.

Ibaka deal is 2 year deal, 1 year and option, which his gonna option before Dec 1st, if he doesn't it's 2 year guarantee..but I'll bet my house on it he'll opt out before dec 1st. WTF Masai..u couldn't give him 20 million or more.

Code:
                    https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1330368422090321921
                    Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sun Nov 22, 2020, 01:06 AM.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      I got us.
                      gulp

Comment

• Can the Raptors afford to sign Lowry AND a max player next year? I don't have a good feeling about the Flippers. It's like they're trying to re-create the 2019 Raptors team. Kawhi probably convinced Serge to sign with them. He'll do it again next year for sure with Lowry. Lowry signing with the Flippers would suck the most.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• More OG at the 5?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I’m a hard pass on Gasol
                            If they don’t sign Gasol options are limited. Baynes (always hurt), Whiteside, and then you are into Cousins, Cauley-Stein, Biyombo type guys.

Raps are almost certainly offering only one year deals as well so that doesn’t help.

Comment

• Gasol or Biz.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Let's just relax a bit. Masai and Bobby don't just have one plan for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X