Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so sad

Comment

• I do hope Boucher is re-signed. Chance for him to prove if he can be a reliable primary backup
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Does trading Norm become a more urgent option now? Gotta make minutes for the rookies right?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          Let's just relax a bit. Masai and Bobby don't just have one plan for anything.
          Dude there is no Center out there, everyone is signed..someone said bismack, are u kidding me, u think Siakim was bad before, wait till everyone start collapsing, u need that stretch center,3 pt..as for Gasol, that guy should of been retired, gone, Spain, this sucks.

P.S

I blame Kawli..if he just signed,we could been celebrating another championship,now Ibaka is gone also..
          I curse u both, I curse u 2 never win championship again.
          Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sun Nov 22, 2020, 01:11 AM.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Let's just relax a bit. Masai and Bobby don't just have one plan for anything.
            Raps are also really guard heavy. They could always trade for someone. Doesn’t need to be a free agent.

Comment

• All of the sudden I believe every advanced stat that says Ibaka is mediocre.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                All of the sudden I believe every advanced stat that says Ibaka is mediocre.
                lol, thats my feeling as well

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Raps are also really guard heavy. They could always trade for someone. Doesn’t need to be a free agent.
                  I thought a Norm trade was already a good option, now its verging on necessity. I think Serge got pretty overrated, but still a loss with no real upgrades available in free agency.

On the brightside this must mean Raps dont think Giannis is going to sign the supermax soon.

Comment

• Who knows maybe Masai can pull a rabbit out hat..raptors are so f'kddd..
                    I don't like that were not gonna be a good team this year, anyway..Masai u better sit down with OG and get him signed immediately...long term.

I guess it's Marc Gasol and Aron Baynes..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Wonder if TT still chooses Boston if he were available at this point? He'd be sure to have less competion here (Theis)
                      buh. Too bad this took so long.

Also... I was just thinking, ok, let's go Baynes, he can be our guy for the future. Did NOT realize he's 33 years old. FUCK.

Alright Masai... Giants of Africa. Surprise us. LET'S GO

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

I thought a Norm trade was already a good option, now its verging on necessity. I think Serge got pretty overrated, but still a loss with no real upgrades available in free agency.

On the brightside this must mean Raps dont think Giannis is going to sign the supermax soon.
                        Some of this is true. I just HATE losing to the Flippers. Anyone but the Flippers.

Anyway, I've always been on Team Gasol. Gasol didn't look good in the bubble, no idea what happened there, but he was pretty good during the reg season/before play was suspended.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Looks like NeedTristanThompson may have been right all along...

Comment

• Would be interesting to see what Masai and co. offered Serge. Maybe he didn't want the 1 year, and was looking for the player option. Could be that he didn't like the Tampa situation and felt uncomfortable. Could be that he was already mentally checked out and wanted to go somewhere else.

Either way, can't really complain. Serge was great for us. The Ross+pick (who most likely would have been Kuzma) worked real well for us. Can't forget game 7 against Philly. Besides Kawhi, he was the only guy that showed up.

Wish him well.

As for the Raptors situation.. I think with what's left out there, gotta try to get Gasol back. If not, I like the idea of a trade. Hoping for an LMA deal but that will require a lot of cap gymnastics and possibly multiple teams.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Dude there is no Center out there, everyone is signed..someone said bismack, are u kidding me, u think Siakim was bad before, wait till everyone start collapsing, u need that stretch center,3 pt..as for Gasol, that guy should of been retired, gone, Spain, this sucks.

P.S

I blame Kawli..if he just signed,we could been celebrating another championship,now Ibaka is gone also..
                              I curse u both, I curse u 2 never win championship again.
                              No it's slim pickings in free agency, but trades are an option. You can't really believe Raps management limited themselves to one option.

Comment

• But this mf Kawhi bro. Seriously? now you trying to recreate Raptors?
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X