Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

No it's slim pickings in free agency, but trades are an option. You can't really believe Raps management limited themselves to one option.
    I hope u right..I feel like shit, I'm big fan of Ibaka,were definitely gonna miss him and his scarfs

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    But this mf Kawhi bro. Seriously? now you trying to recreate Raptors?
    Don't be surprised this trade deadline year we trade Kyle 2 clippers..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Damm gonna miss serge. He showed up in big moments. But somehow he ended up being one of the most entertaining raptors of all time off the court.

Baynes is my hope now.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• I'd rather see them trade Davis than Powell. Davis i think has a higher trade value. And I'm just not a fan of Davis.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I was just thinking..I don't know..but would u guys trade Kyle Lowry for Joel Embid straight up.

raptors' starting center will be fred standing on kyle lowry's shoulders

— William Lou (@william_lou) November 22, 2020

Eat a D'k Lou..this guys has always has something 2 say,don't worry u still won't get passed Lebron.
            Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sun Nov 22, 2020, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Sad News and a big loss but I think Serge just doesn’t want to go back to being just competitive. He wanted another shot of winning a title and he dont see that from the Raptors this season. He thinks the Clippers still has a real chance by filing the huge void Harrell vacated. He just recently started his own fashion line business, probably Los Angeles scene could boost marketing.

the chapter is close, thank you Serge for being a part of that Championship.

————————————————†”

Now....

The availability of LaMarcus Aldrige (expiring) maybe Bobby and Masai can investigate.

Another one is Myles Turner’s but he still has 18 mil per x 3 years left, could affect flexibility next free agency season.

otherwise, no high expectations once again from this group, treading water until a game changer is available via trade mid season.

then Giannis next year

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                I was just thinking..I don't know..but would u guys trade Kyle Lowry for Joel Embid straight up.

Eat a D'k Lou..this guys has always has something 2 say,don't worry u still won't get passed Lebron.
                lol of course.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Andre Drummond..Damn..Damn..Damn..

Comment

• I am so sad losing Serge.
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Oh hell no..plz no, trust me, he can't make a jump shot,if it was 20 years ago,yeah..but it's different game.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            I was just thinking..I don't know..but would u guys trade Kyle Lowry for Joel Embid straight up.

This wasn't Lou Williams... this was William Lou (Lead Toronto Raptors reporter for yahoo)

Easy to mistake though lol

Comment

• Bismack looking for Lowry to get him another fat contract haha
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Anthony Davis is not signed..lol..

Comment

Working...
                                X