Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Bryn Forbes also going to the Bucks per Woj
    Lol another dude to miss big shots for them.

Comment

• If Gasol doesn’t re-sign I imagine we scoop up some rent-a-big, and it’s open season between them, Boucher and Hernandez for big-man minutes with a lot more small-ball and closing games with OG at the 5
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        If Gasol doesn’t re-sign I imagine we scoop up some rent-a-big, and it’s open season between them, Boucher and Hernandez for big-man minutes with a lot more small-ball and closing games with OG at the 5
        We probably need to trade Norm for a big this season.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

would you rather have embiid or giannis? personally I like this but i'd rather have giannis but embiid would be cool too
          Definitely a comfimed Embiid in hand rather than some extremely remote chance at Giannis.

That's the problem with this blind "cap space for Giannis" strategy. People subconsciously start equating the mere cap space to the actual value of Giannis as a player. Then comparing that to tangible assets you actually have in hand (or could flip in trade) right now.

It's a possibility guys. A very, very remote one at best. We're pissing away assets/value by letting them get old, walk in free agency, and be further removed from their championship in exchange for a big empty casserole that probably won't get the actual lasagna. Cap space is only as valuable as the players you use to fill it.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
            We're pissing away assets/value by letting them get old, walk in free agency, and be further removed from their championship in exchange for a big empty casserole that probably won't get the actual lasagna. Cap space is only as valuable as the players you use to fill it.
            I just woke up and would prefer if you use brunch-based analogies as opposed to dinner ones. Can’t compute.

Comment

• We have no idea what Giannis is going to do, but I don't think Masai is wasting years and planning around having cap space next offseason on mere hope. He seems to be making sure he is in a position to offer a max deal to someone who views the supporting cast as championship calibre.

I guess we just hope for the best. Including Masai and Bobby re-signing.

Comment

• Son of a ... it was for the minimum too, on a one year deal....

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Mon Nov 23, 2020, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

He was good off the bench, not great as a full time starter. He can give you a good scoring punch and rim protection, but the other aspects of his defense is poor.

Many people are overreacting. I liked Serge, but he won't make or break this team.
                  Who the fuck around here overreacted? people were appreciative of his contribution. You already started your post by stating the things he has done to make this team a playoff contender.

Instead of your usual M.O. in criticizing other’s opinions, why dont you educate all of us who you think is the player out there available who can replace Ibaka.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

Lol another dude to miss big shots for them.
                    Forbes is a 38.8% 3-point shooter (40% on the career), on 6 attempts per game. By that metric (3p%) he's a better shooter than Bog Bogdonavic. Bucks ain't sitting around watching the world go by.

Comment

• Just wait for the Lowry-FVV-Flynn-OG-Siakam lineup

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Definitely a comfimed Embiid in hand rather than some extremely remote chance at Giannis.

That's the problem with this blind "cap space for Giannis" strategy. People subconsciously start equating the mere cap space to the actual value of Giannis as a player. Then comparing that to tangible assets you actually have in hand (or could flip in trade) right now.

It's a possibility guys. A very, very remote one at best. We're pissing away assets/value by letting them get old, walk in free agency, and be further removed from their championship in exchange for a big empty casserole that probably won't get the actual lasagna. Cap space is only as valuable as the players you use to fill it.
                        You preach brother !
                        Ahem

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Just wait for the Lowry-FVV-Flynn-OG-Siakam lineup
                          Plz god no

Comment

• Its all about 2021-22

Comment

• We are not contenders for a while so it's best to just relax
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                We are not contenders for a while so it's best to just relax
                                Raptors 2020-21 season: it’s time to get FUNKY

Comment

Working...
                                X