No announcement yet.

Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea if the Lakers give him anything more than a minimum it’s a sign and trade and something is coming back. They used the BAE on Matthews. So they gotta trade Magee to the knicks or something

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

That's why he'd perhaps come on a vet minimum or cheap. His upside is greater than his well known floor. He's only be a backup with Boucher to Gasol or Baynes/Giles.

Bottom line is we're not going to truly compete this season, let's mix it up.
      If you think Boogie is ever getting back to the player he once was than I think you'll dissappointed
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• just give minutes to Dewan/Boucher to develop their games. What's the point of trying to compete this year?

Comment

• Whither Whiteside?
          Last edited by Quirk; Sun Nov 22, 2020, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            just give minutes to Dewan/Boucher to develop their games. What's the point of trying to compete this year?
            I want to see more of Brissett. And I trust that we’ll be competitive
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

just give minutes to Dewan/Boucher to develop their games. What's the point of trying to compete this year?
              To help lure Giannis in free agency with cap space

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

To help lure Giannis in free agency with cap space
                Oh in that case we're fucked.

Let's say they resign Gasol

Gasol-Siakam-OG-FVV-Lowry is supposed to excite Giannis?

Comment

• This delay implies to me that he wants to go to the lakers. If the raps won’t participate in a sign and trade and the lakers can’t dump anyone Gasol will be back.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    This delay implies to me that he wants to go to the lakers. If the raps won’t participate in a sign and trade and the lakers can’t dump anyone Gasol will be back.
                    Even if the Raptors are willing to participate in a sign-and-trade with the Lakers, that's going to be mighty complicated to try to structure just on salary leaving and coming back, isn't it?

Comment

• Baynes is the only decent option available, i'd actually prefer him to gasol right now.

Comment

Problem is that puts huge pressure on your other players having to compensate. Raps are still a pretty good team and you can’t just throw in the towel playing 4 on 5.

Maybe if you thought either was a long term solution but Boucher is what he is and Hernandez is a long way away from being serviceable.

Comment

• Comment

• Is an Embiid trade realistic folks? Hes not going anywhere. Simmons is the more likely candidate to be traded IMO. The raps getting Embiid is crazy talk, almost as crazy as giannis signing here. But i admit there is probably a chance giannis would come, at least he doesnt seem to care about the big lights in LA or NYC.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Problem is that puts huge pressure on your other players having to compensate. Raps are still a pretty good team and you can’t just throw in the towel playing 4 on 5.

Maybe if you thought either was a long term solution but Boucher is what he is and Hernandez is a long way away from being serviceable.
                              Yeah they are raw and will struggle but corpse of Gasol and Boogie is not a solution. Neither is Whiteside's dumbass. A lot of names thrown out are not good alternatives. Just let chips fall where they may instead of chasing a couple of regular seasons wins.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                Is an Embiid trade realistic folks? Hes not going anywhere. Simmons is the more likely candidate to be traded IMO. The raps getting Embiid is crazy talk, almost as crazy as giannis signing here. But i admit there is probably a chance giannis would come, at least he doesnt seem to care about the big lights in LA or NYC.
                                With Rivers and Morey at the helm i don't see Embiid leaving.

Comment

Working...
                                X