Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bembry is the size of a guard, but he can get up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-
    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Sun Nov 22, 2020, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Trade incoming?
      I'd still like them to take a flyer on Boogie or else he's going to Denver or back to the GSW. Bring in an off the radar guy with some intrigue and upside on a 1 year deal.

Baynes, Boucher and Boogie, the Killer B's....
      Hopefully another big as assurance especially with the injury prone Baynes. Definitely a huge risk with Cousins’s instability inside that skull. But maybe Masai/Nurse and Kyle can be his mood stabilizers, lol.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Another guard (listed as 6’5”) acquisition but one thing that stands out of Mr.Bembry is that he cannot shoot the three even with his life dependent on it.

Flynn
        Harris
        Van Vleet
        Lowry
        Matt Thomas
        TD
        Norman Powell
        McCaw
        Johnson

Nurse must be drooling with these ball handlers, but I’m sure Patrick McCaw is still the apple of his eyes
        Don''t forget about Watson who I really like.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I hope Pascal's putting in work this offseason...

And not spending all his time on a PS5.

Wait... PS5?? Pascal... Siakam... 5th year???

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

Comment

• Woah Bembry! He's on my fantasy team.

Grabbed him for his blocks and steals. He has a knack of getting a lot of those.. but can't really do much else. So a good defensive wing (wing more than guard despite his size).

I hope it means we have a trade for Stanley up our sleeves though.

I would still feel a lot more comfortable with another big body. Hope we can get someone like Whiteside, Len or Boogie with that last $2M we have.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

So...he averages 5.6 rebounds a game, and 11 points, in only 22 mpg??? How is that compared to Marc or Serge?
              Just looked it up. Standardized per 36minutes:
              Rebounds: Serge 11, Baynes 9.1, Gasol 8.5

Comment

• This might be the most transparent our FO has ever been regarding their intentions. It's all in on the '21 FA class.

So presuming you can delay on the OG extension you're hoping for a core of FVV, Siakam, OG + superstar FA.

We won't be contending for anything but the performance of those guys this season will be important for the FA sell job.

Comment

• MLE is still intact, interesting who they are reserving that for.

actually with Baynes in the fold, I don’t mind getting Whiteside

Comment

• I hope this doesn't mean we're not re-signing Brissett. I liked him. Plus having some Canadians is always good lol
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Don''t forget about Watson who I really like.
                      do we know if the G league is pushing through this season?

If not, something has to give with the glut of guards, Raptors organization cannot just allow these bench warmers especially the two rookies in hindering their progression knowing Nick Nurse’s history of having less to zero confidence in playing them with McCaw being Way ahead of them and very heavy minutes given to Lowry and Van Vleet.

10 guards/small wings with Watson added to the 9 I mentioned.

a trade has to happen

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        I hope this doesn't mean we're not re-signing Brissett. I liked him. Plus having some Canadians is always good lol
                        We could still sign him if we want, we have room under the tax to cut guys later when we figure out who we want to keep.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

MLE is still intact, interesting who they are reserving that for.

actually with Baynes in the fold, I don’t mind getting Whiteside
                          It's only $2.5M of the MLE.. The full non-tax payer MLE is about $9.5M and most of that went to Baynes. So not much. I think Whiteside should go for the full mid-level. Similar to what Tristan Thompson and Serge got.

But then Dwight only took about $2.5M to go to Philly so what do I know.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

It's only $2.5M of the MLE.. The full non-tax payer MLE is about $9.5M and most of that went to Baynes. So not much. I think Whiteside should go for the full mid-level. Similar to what Tristan Thompson and Serge got.

thanks, then I guess that could be it in getting another big via free agency. Doubtful that Len or Cousins would accept 2.5 mil with non guarantee for next season. Why we wasted 4.5 mill on Bembry who cannot even shoot a 22 footer is mind boggling knowing we have trash waiting to be recycled in Stanley Johnson and McCaw.

Definitely a trade has to happen

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

The bit of MLE left I would think would be used to sign Harris and an undrafted FA to three year deals at the minimum salary.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

thanks, then I guess that could be it in getting another big via free agency. Doubtful that Len or Cousins would accept 2.5 mil with non guarantee for next season. Why we wasted 4.5 mill on Bembry who cannot even shoot a 22 footer is mind boggling knowing we have trash waiting to be recycled in Stanley Johnson and McCaw.

Definitely a trade has to happen
                                Those two stiffs eat up $7.8M of our cap. Maybe we can trade them for a big? Might have to include a first round pick though.

I have no idea what Houston is doing right now.. but PJ Tucker has an $8M expiring contract. I'd totally welcome him back for one more year

Comment

Working...
                                X